Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,433 members, 7,964,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked (39967 Views)

She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria / He Was Sacked For Making Bad Comments On Report Cards / Sacked UNILAG VC, Ogundipe, Withdraws Suit Against Babalakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Tobexin(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
H
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by playcharles(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
slimshades:
please i need urgent help as am still in pains because i Pierce my leg in a nail while working at the site on Monday and i can't go to work today as a result my family are starving and watching helplessly breaks me. please help.
3056373863 first bank
Rise up and work
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by playcharles(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pattypatt:
Good day nairalanders, I'm in dire need of a job, I hold a 2_1 degree, I'm hardworking and smart, I can work anywhere too. Pls help me. I'm tired of staying at home cry cry
in the name of Jesus Christ, Rise up and work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
playcharles:
in the name of Jesus Christ, Rise up and work
Amen.
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by honeyB2018: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Who actually is in the position of firing or hiring the Vice- Chancellor?
Between the governing council and the V.C, who is superior?
So why so anyone listen to the Vice-Chancellor?
Sir, you are fired and it remains so til the president say otherwise, if he is not shocked.

3 Likes

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by FreeLicensekeys(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Today I found a great article on the internet (photoshop cs6 license key) or If you want any type of license key visit free license keys.
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by kachi08(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Corruption in Nigeria: who is not guilty?
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Openbusiness: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Buy intelligent dispenser
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by BoboNogoDie: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
WinLABSstores:
Drama in the house.

Meanwhile,
Check my signature
Last price on CAT3??
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by olaoye15(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Where is the details. Fools everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Abyima(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
This country no balance. Even for educational instution politics and corruption. It is well.
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Melaninprincess(f): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Interesting
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by MENELIIK: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
april2018:
Afonja man

Osu comment
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by One4me: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
kingwonder:
Same school, different letterheads.

Different Offices, hence different Letter heads.

Same Schol, Same Crest, that is what natters.

BTW, Why is this crook called babalakin, always causing problems everywhere he goes, wit his GREED and ARROGANCE?
From Lagos-Ibadan Express Road concenssion, to FAAN Local Airport Concession, to Old Federal Secretariat in Ikoyi, the name Babalakin is always associated with trying to CHEAT OTHERS or the GOVT/STATE.

How did this LAWLLESS FOOL called Babalakin become Unilag Pro VC?

If you must remove a VC, do it properly and follow th elaid down procedure, to the letter. Stop acting like a Tyrant, Babalakin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
I thought due process were followed by the governing council when 7 voted in favour and 4 against. The VC should go to the court if he is agrieved not behaving like clown and bringing down the reputation of the Uni.

1 Like

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Praxtech: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
toyetade:
I thought due process were followed by the governing council when 7 voted in favour and 4 against. The VC should go to the court if he is agrieved not behaving like clown and bringing down the reputation of the Uni.
He wasn't given the opportunity to defend himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by One4me: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
toyetade:

If you can read at all, you would have seen the PROCESS that should have been followed and know that it is nore than just the vote itself.
Those process were put in place by people with sense, to forestall connivance and brigandage like this Babalakin is trying to perpetuate.

BTW, Let him go an d manage his private University and leave Govt University alone.
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by RichBoy247: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wale Babalakin has always been a rogue, very very soon, he will be arrested, prosecuted and jailed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by One4me: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
honeyB2018:
Who actually is in the position of firing or hiring the Vice- Chancellor?
Between the governing council and the V.C, who is superior?
So why so anyone listen to the Vice-Chancellor?
Sir, you are fired and it remains so til the president say otherwise, if he is not shocked.

You are an epitome of the senselessness of Nigerian Yoots!
Despite the letter stating verbatim, the steps required (and those steps where not followed in this case), you are still asking foolish question, ehn?
It is not about superiority, it is about following DUE PROCESS.
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by One4me: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
RichBoy247:
Wale Babalakin has always been a rogue, very very soon, he will be arrested, prosecuted and jailed

Imagine, having someone who is a serial fraudster, always trying to steal public property, being made the VC of Unilag!
He should just be removedASAP.
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by frozen70(f): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
slimshades:
please i need urgent help as am still in pains because i Pierce my leg in a nail while working at the site on Monday and i can't go to work today as a result my family are starving and watching helplessly breaks me. please help.
3056373863 first bank

You registered today and you are already begging

Why naw ?

3 Likes

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by donoso: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
slimshades:
3056373863 first bank

Please show me the leg. The picture will include your face also.

Immediately I see it, I'll act upon your request.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by slimshades: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

You registered today and you are already begging

Why naw ?
hard to use my real moniker as am ashame of even doing this

1 Like

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by frozen70(f): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
slimshades:
hard to use my real moniker as am ashame of even doing this

God will see you through
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by iamclime(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
slimshades:
3056373863 first bank
If this is true, I hope you have taken tetanus shot?
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Femeto: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
You are just delaying it.
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by DarkandHandsome(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
VC Unilag has had beef with Pro Chancellor for a very long time now for disobeying orders from the Pro Chancellor who is the head Unilag Governing Council. Remember this year Convocation Ceremony was suspended for a reason

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia / About Adegoke Olubummo: Nigeria’s First Professor Of Mathematics / ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.