Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:55 PM

Who Can Help Me Out With Bells University Contact. I Urgently Need It. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Help Me Out With Bells University Contact. I Urgently Need It. (262 Views)

Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results / Chika Juan Stephen Is Bells University’s Best Graduating Student, CGPA Of 4.97 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Out With Bells University Contact. I Urgently Need It. by GreatSage: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good day everyone, I am in need of Bells university of Technology contact (email or mobile). I sent them email via the email address in their website but I haven't been answered since. If you know any students or staff of the institution who can assist me with reliable contact with which I can use to contact the university please I would gladly appreciate.
Re: Who Can Help Me Out With Bells University Contact. I Urgently Need It. by iTroll: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Have you tried their official site?
Re: Who Can Help Me Out With Bells University Contact. I Urgently Need It. by GreatSage: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
iTroll:
Have you tried their official site?
Yes bro, it was from their website I got the initial email address I mailed since and I haven't gotten any reply.
Re: Who Can Help Me Out With Bells University Contact. I Urgently Need It. by iTroll: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
GreatSage:

Yes bro, it was from their website I got the initial email address I mailed since and I haven't gotten any reply.
Try using truecaller to track the number you have at hand.
When you get the name attached to the humber, track it on FB

(1) (Reply)

FUOYE Post-utme 2020: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details / BUK Appoints New VC / 5 Best Free Farming Courses & Classes Online With Certificates In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.