Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,584 members, 7,934,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:47 PM

Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign (38007 Views)

LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Ategberoson:
This Thief would have become Nigeria president if not that he shoot himself at the foot by promising to sell NNPC and enriching his friends coupled with visiting USA that's totally unnecessary

how can you sell NEPA and still be threatening us of selling other sector all because of greediness.

this doesn't mean those that elect and reelected that clowns in Asorock won't receive thunder in due time. the kind thunder that will strike Buhari's supporter is still collecting Covid-19 vaccine

how can a sane mind support and praise a dead blockhead, unexposed, the most unsocial and inhumane President like Buhari?

Buhari is a total mistake to any country, he might have a bunch of imbeciles followers but that doesn't mean he's not a national mistake
I only greet people with sense and reasons objectively, therefore I GREET U WITH CAPITAL LETTERS, GOOD MPRNING SIR, SENSE WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR HOUSEHOLD

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Atiku 2023

let's start Atikulating now Atiku have vision for this country!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by ogbonnachrys: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2020
So this man still has ambition. Nawao
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by hardizzle: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Make Atiku allow person rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nchenches: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2020
So Abubakar Atiku is thinking of succeeding president Buhari?

O & B loading faster......

Great Britain can’t stop the loading this time.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by korporate(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2020
I wish him all the best. anyway
Buy and get free 500ml of disinfectant liquids

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by helinues: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2020
So Atiku is still eyeing 2023 presidency?

So tan oo so tan!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Modarun(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Uchennnaa:
I'm starting to doubt or suspect atiku's ambition.

The energy be puts into becoming president is too much.
When we see comments from Ndigbo Tinubu Lagos-Ibadan express way nairaland branch, we know them grin.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by ledaman: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2020
EastGold:
Our Eastern brothers will sheepishly follow him and abandon E—gbo presidency

Visionless people
Lolz! Atikulated people! grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by martineverest(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2020
if he like let him launch spaceship to Pluto,he can NEVER become the president

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Modarun(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Nchenches:
So Abubakar Atiku is thinking of succeeding president Buhari?

O & B loading faster......

Great Britain can’t stop the loading this time.
if you like post Oduduwa republic from now to the end of life, y'all are not going anywhere. Yoruba have produced president since 1999, the North East, North Central and South East have not. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, in other words no blackmail of break up can stop theae regions of having their own terms in a united Nigeria. Like I have said before, if y'all want to go pack your bags and go, bit no single square meter of Nigeria will be ceded to you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by korporate(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2020
All I want is the progress of our dear country.
Order now (09017703333)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by donoso: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2020
Atiku wants to be the President of Nigeria by all means irrespective of ideology, state of minds of most Nigerians.

He was in PDP to APC to PDP... just to acquire power.

Nigeria needs technocracy as a form of government. Democracy in Nigeria is a fallacy and scam.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Amotolongbo(f): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Modarun:

Buhari did not sell SE, SS any scam, its you guys from and in the South west that he sold the scam wink , we saw through him and warned y'all that he is a scam and can do absolutely nothing. But the idea of Vice presidency and the fantasy of a Swest presidency cia the death of Buhari no allow una see say na sinzu money, AKA fraudster Bubu is playing yall. Pls next time say he scammed Yoruba's.
By the way folks like you deceived into believing a man who has no certificate, no NGO, no viable business or investment, despite being a Governor, Chair PTF, Head of state, and let minister, plus a religious bigot and nepotistic war monger, can turn around a country like Nigeria should not be in any conversation about who should govern and who should not.
Take it from me, that warned you abt the disaster called Buhari, Atiku will do a far better job than anyone in Tinubus camp.
Make we hear word

What you south easterners fell for was the name “Azikiwe” in Jonathan’s nomenclatural entity

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by RejoiceAlways: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2020
He should launch Online Radio too. TV gives everyone an image, but radio gives birth to million images in a million brains. Treat yourself to an improved radio listening experience with All Nigeria Radio app!

Get it at:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getjoydev.allnigeriaradio
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nchenches: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2020
A northern Nigerian can have the courage now to
succeed President Buhari because of the EVIL & ROGUE POLITICAL STRUCTURE of 36 states & Abuja created by northern military dictators.
The dictators dotted 19 states and Abuja every nook and cranny of just one region alone - north, using land mass as yardstick.

They gave the other two regions only 17 states.

Three regions formed Nigeria at independence.
Land mass or population is never used as yardstick to proliferate new political units in an area with larger land mass or population, in a country formed by different regions.

The new political structure created by northern military dictators gives undue electoral advantages to only northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by nedekid: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2020
EastGold:

Your opinion is inconsequential
Had you said anymore, I would have been supprised.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Danni2: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2020
Whatever is making these hausa Fulani to think Nigeria is their exclusive property and that they can do whatever they like, while the rest of the country just follows them like sheep, will soon be cured, cos it’s a sickness.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2020
nedekid:

Had you said anymore, I would have been supprised.

Sorry for your pains o
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Raheemzee(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Forgive us na�, we didn't know he would turn out this way na
Ategberoson:
This Thief would have become Nigeria president if not that he shoot himself at the foot by promising to sell NNPC and enriching his friends coupled with visiting USA that's totally unnecessary

how can you sell NEPA and still be threatening us of selling other sector all because of greediness.

this doesn't mean those that elect and reelected that clowns in Asorock won't receive thunder in due time. the kind thunder that will strike Buhari's supporter is still collecting Covid-19 vaccine

how can a sane mind support and praise a dead blockhead, unexposed, the most unsocial and inhumane President like Buhari?

Buhari is a total mistake to any country, he might have a bunch of imbeciles followers but that doesn't mean he's not a national mistake
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2020
ledaman:
Lolz! Atikulated people! grin

I am telling you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by meobizy(f): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2020
I guess his time to rule has come. 2023 lucky, anyone? Nigeria can burn for all I care. Whoever rules us makes no difference.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Harmlesspill(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Modarun:
they don't get as liberal as Atiku. Una done start una plenty grammer filled with idiocy. This is how y'all were hyping the incompetent fossil now in Aso Rock today, with all that "the Buhari I know articles on SR." Atiku listens, and he has the predegree to unite Nigeria, folks from the West, East, North and South. As at today one of the greatest reason Nigeria is in shambles is cause the APC have widened the lines between us. An Atiku presidency means putting an end to millitary backed insurgency, it means a listening president, and an end to tribal exclusion. But I am not keeping my hopes up, cos y'all from the South west can't understand that having harmony is more important for progress in a nation like Nigeria today tan the empty noise of progressiveness the APC push. Nigeria can never get to anywhere without a stop to the killings and attack by BH and Herdsmen especially in the North East. We told you Goodluck was better than Buhari, but no you didnt listen, we told you Atiku would be better than Buhari in 2019, no you didnt listen, where have your candidate taken us to? The laughing stock of the world, no security no economy, yet yall that voted him think you have the wisdom to decide who is a better candidate? my dear, If not Atiku, my next choice is Dankwambo, but such a president must be well known to hate ethno religious fanatism. And must have a record of uprooting it where ever it festers. As long as the president folks in Aso rock are favourable disposed to handing over power to a southerner, Only an Atiku or Dankwambo should be in the conversation.

Are you OK at all??
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by paparazi1(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Toonice(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Good morning nairalander, please I know everywhere is tight but I need help to fix my bike, because that's what am currently using to feed my family including my mum.

Attached is the fault bike plus my mum trying hard to raise some fund for me.

0245088524 Aroyewun segun Wema bank account.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Sagefromtheeast: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nchenches: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Modarun:
if you like post Oduduwa republic from now to the end of life, y'all are not going anywhere. Yoruba have produced president since 1999, the North East, North Central and South East have not. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, in other words no blackmail of break up can stop theae regions of having their own terms in a united Nigeria. Like I have said before, if y'all want to go pack your bags and go, bit no single square meter of Nigeria will be ceded to you.

You started division of Nigeria when you adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice System in the 12 northern sharia states since 1999.

You therefore literally formed Arewa Islamic Republic. You shall soon have your sovereign country.

People from the south can’t touch Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice System - not even with a long pole. See the difference.

Never gonna be business as usual this time.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by emmy512: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2020
When him change party again shey that logo go follow change?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Modarun(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2020
SaintLucia:
Wike is just a noise maker. PDP are more interested in money sharing and Atiku will do that. He did it in Port Harcourt by throwing Wike and Tambuwal into the dustbin with his dollars in 2019 something he couldn't achieve in APC presidential primary election in 2015 grin Sorry for Igbo....
In thesame 2019, the APC was almost scattered cos 95% of cabdidates across boards were picked by the amount they were able tp part with as bribes to the national leadership led by the disgraced Tinubus stooge Oshomhole.
The hell with your selective righteous indignations. Even Senator Shehu Dani made it very clear, Buhari gave him the nod yet Elrufai went and bribed the APC NWC to endorse his candidate now Sen. Sani Uba. Your lies would work on minions not folks like us. APC say they are decent but stole the most, at least PDP are not lying about their thievery.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by manuelreports: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Atiku
Tinubu
Elrufai
Obasanjo
Buhari

Are all Recycled Thiefs

Nigeria Youth Que behind
People like
Akinwunmi Adesina
Peter Obi
Emmanuel Udom

If don't want to contest, go to their house and lay siege untill they agree.

Say No to old fools who have no idea talk more of innovative mind.
Atiku is an ole, we seems to forget the past in a hurry.
Atiku TV Indeed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Dayoebe(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2020
TheCork:

Anyways gimmme yor nomba dear. I have money smiley
You mean my BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER or phone number?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nchenches: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2020
Modarun:

Buhari did not sell SE, SS any scam, its you guys from and in the South west that he sold the scam wink , we saw through him and warned y'all that he is a scam and can do absolutely nothing. But the idea of Vice presidency and the fantasy of a Swest presidency via the death of Buhari no allow una see say na sinzu money, AKA fraudster Bubu is playing yall. Pls next time say he scammed Yoruba's.
By the way folks like you deceived into believing a man who has no certificate, no NGO, no viable business or investment, despite being a Governor, Chair PTF, Head of state, and pet.minister, plus a well known religious bigot and nepotistic war monger, can turn around a country like Nigeria should not be in any conversation about who should govern and who should not.
Take it from me, that warned you abt the disaster called Buhari, Atiku will do a far better job than anyone in or from Tinubus camp.

You are Atiku handle pretending to be Igbo.

Go shiddon for dotty.

Your job here is encouraged division of Yoruba and Igbo to enhance another Fulani to succeed Buhari.
You can only fool a few non initiated.

If by any 0.001% chance you are from the east of Nigeria, you don’t know your history.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.