Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,178 members, 7,939,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS (498 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / Breaking – Prophet Racine Booted Out Of Scoan Again! / Prophet T.B. Joshua Of SCOAN, Is Dead Is FALSE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by Hunter2009: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Throwback: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS

Years after the collapsed building of the synagogue church of all nations, the full footage of how the collapse took place has emerged.

Its a sad scene to watch as indications in the video show that the building collapse wasn't ordinary.

While Prophet TB Joshua commented on the lies that surrounds the Strange happening, He simply said no matter how long a lie is sustained, the truth will someday prevail

"Right from the beginning of my life, people have lied against me - but later came back to the truth. No matter how fast a lie runs, the truth will someday overtake it. No matter how long a lie is sustained, the truth will someday prevail!" - Prophet T.B. Joshua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSxxSuYCXFQ

https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/3446883755432376/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by gsegun43: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
My question is why didnt god show him ahead.

awon conmen gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by Honduras01: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
gsegun43:
My question is why didnt god show him ahead.

awon conmen gbogbo.

Who are you to question God?

1 Like

Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by Goddys(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
I was living close to Scoan when this happened and I heard the sound of the aircraft several times. Its vibration was very much unlike ordinary aircrafts that always used to fly across. Minutes later, I heard deafening sound and great wailing and dusts covered the whole vicinity for hours.

The manner of technology that was used for the demolition was unprecedented and I think it's a laser technology that targeted the four corner- foundation of the guest house.

I await full exposition of people behind this that took hundred of lives. The event was premeditated.
Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by illicit(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
So?
Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by gsegun43: 3:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Honduras01:

To construct a simple sentence is a problem for you after all the money your parents had spent on you. You are here questioning God. Who are you to question God?

and must you defend god?

oh, i remember that your god is a 'Dada' that cannot fight but will always need his brother that can fight for him.

grin
Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by Honduras01: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2020
gsegun43:

and must you defend god?

oh, i remember that your god is a 'Dada' that cannot fight but will always need his brother that can fight for him.

grin

grin u better don't put yourself into trouble

that is the last thing I'll tell u!
Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by gsegun43: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2020
Honduras01:

grin u better don't put yourself into trouble

that is the last thing I'll tell u!

What kind of trouble, i dont understand. If you care to explain.

grin
Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by Honduras01: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2020
gsegun43:

What kind of trouble, i dont understand. If you care to explain.

grin
Divine/Heavenly Trouble grin
Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by gsegun43: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Honduras01:

Divine/Heavenly Trouble grin

Please i still cant understand, what is divine/heavenly trouble?

grin
Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by Honduras01: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
gsegun43:

Please i still cant understand, what is divine/heavenly trouble?

grin
God's anger sir grin
Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by gsegun43: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Honduras01:

God's anger sir grin

Ok, i think i am getting what you are saying now. But what are the consequecies of his anger, as in what and what can happen to me if/when he gets angry with me.

grin
Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by Honduras01: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
gsegun43:

Ok, i think i am getting what you are saying now. But what are the consequecies of his anger, as in what and what can happen to me if/when he gets angry with me.

grin

well, His son will be pleading to Him on ur behalf now that He should forgive u and that you don't know what u are saying.

So u can just ask him to forgive u for what u have said earlier and he will forgive u grin

I mean the "Dada oleja..." òwe that u used

I'm also Yoruba cheesy
Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by gsegun43: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Honduras01:

well, His son will be pleading to Him on ur behalf now that He should forgive u and that you don't know what u are saying.

So u can just ask him to forgive u for what u have said earlier and he will forgive u grin

I mean the "Dada oleja..." òwe that u used

I'm also Yoruba cheesy

You are yet to answer my question.

You said i should be careful of god's anger, now you said someone is pleading on my behalf.

Why do you people like complicating issue like this?
Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by Honduras01: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
gsegun43:

You are yet to answer my question.

You said i should be careful of god's anger, now you said someone is pleading on my behalf.

Why do you people like complicating issue like this?

baba

I get work to do
Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by gsegun43: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Honduras01:

baba
I get work to do
Well i just got back home from my office
grin

1 Like

Re: Full Footage Of SCOAN Building Collapse - SECURITY CAMERAS by Honduras01: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
gsegun43:

Well i just got back home from my office
grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Therapist / Ever Slept and Dreamt About Perfumes?, Please Come In For Interpretations / The Most Embarrassing Moment You've Experienced In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.