Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:44 AM

Pls Read Dis Ooo: Solution Needed Urgently. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Read Dis Ooo: Solution Needed Urgently. (703 Views)

Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed / Waist Pain Solution Needed / My Dad's Doctor Attitude Shocked Me (pls Read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read Dis Ooo: Solution Needed Urgently. by olarhyme(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
pls ur view about this wuld b appreciated.

A 66yr old man consulted his physician abt a dul ache in his right shoulder dat often awakens him durin d night, especially wen he raises his arm above his shoulda. He said d pain sometimes runs dotwn his right arm n dat a frnd told him d pain might b a symptom of heart disease. Durin d physical examinatn, d physician noted dat he kept his shoulda in d adducted positn. As d physician pressed his shoulda firmly just lateral 2 his acromion, she noted extreme tenderness. She asked him 2 raise his upper limb slowly. When his limb reached about 50' of abductn, he said he felt extreme pain. The pain persisted until his limb was wel above his shoulder (abt 130' of abductn). As his limb approached his head, he said d pain disappeared.
Re: Pls Read Dis Ooo: Solution Needed Urgently. by olarhyme(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2011
help is needed on anatomical view of his problem n wat he is sufferin.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ride Of Your Diebetes Type2 Intendays / Be The Doctor Of Yourself. Using This Natural Remedy That Works Amazingly / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.