Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,909 members, 7,942,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Really Entice You In The Opposite Sex? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Really Entice You In The Opposite Sex? (379 Views)

'life' Opposite Sex Pay For Different Price (pics) / What's Really Important To You? / The Art Of Seduction: How To Entice And Captivate Your Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Entice You In The Opposite Sex? by CrayVibesNG(m): 6:26am On Aug 13, 2020
Let us talk about another issue as the day is passing by.

Today we are treating an important topic that we will wish to have the public opinion on.

Today’s talk of the town on CrayVibes.Com.Ng is “WHAT REALLY ENTICE YOU IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?”.

We are different people with different understanding and motives, we have our different reasons of doing things, either for positive reason or for negative reason.

As some guys will say that they prefer a lady with big body assets to a lady with slim body while some will say they will prefer a slender lady to the thick lady, we also have some set of guys that says they prefer anyone that comes their way regardless of the stature or status.

We have also came across some ladies that always want to be with that tall, fair, handsome and straight guy, some also prefer 6-Packs guys to 6 Cars guys while some accepts whatever fate brings forth their way.

The other way round some guys will say “The lady enticed me with her body shape and voice”, some will say “The lady enticed me with her steps and facial look”, some will say “The lady enticed me with her mode of thinking and her intelligence is so high”, some will say “I’m so much in love with the lady”.

Coming to the ladies part of the talk, some ladies says they got enticed with the guy’s smile or mode of dressing or the way he talks or the way he walks or how he smiles or he has a very good and sonorous voice or he is a good husband material while some will say love drew them nearer to the guy. We have a lot of things that enticed each other in the opposite sex that we can not mention it all here.

Now, we all have our personal choice to make in life.

If you are to be asked, what really entice you in the opposite sex?

https://www.crayvibes.com.ng/2020/04/12/what-really-entice-you-in-the-opposite-sex/

Re: What Really Entice You In The Opposite Sex? by Skyfornia(m): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Neatness freak, flat tummy and a lady that wears natural look. I detest those paintings on their faces, especially artificial eyelashes.
Re: What Really Entice You In The Opposite Sex? by Baawaa(m): 6:33am On Aug 13, 2020
Front and back, with cleaness
Re: What Really Entice You In The Opposite Sex? by OkuFaba(m): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Depth of their kpekus
Re: What Really Entice You In The Opposite Sex? by Lordjiggs09(m): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Physique,
Intelligence demeanour,
Character,
Neatness.

Not in any particular order, but a combo of this four got me any day.

Meanwhile walk in and do business with us at Skye-light
We will help you buy or sell that real estate property,
we will survey that land for you,
We will equally design and build a befitting structure to your taste.
Just reach out and do business with us, you'll be glad you did.
Call or whatsapp: Alex-08064473443, Surv Uchenna-08034278901.

Re: What Really Entice You In The Opposite Sex? by illicit(m): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Appearance
Re: What Really Entice You In The Opposite Sex? by Vyzz: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Taming His Desires 4 (romance) / DELETED / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.