Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy (6233 Views)

How I Taught A Desperate Yahoo Guy A Lesson He Will Never Forget / My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy / Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by ImaIma1(f): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
After doing the right thing, you have fallen apart. You are begging, sending texts doing everything and he doesn't send you one bit and you are still killing yourself for him.

Please get over him and love yourself more.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by deeva2: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:
its hard to forget. I love am die. Apart from doing yahoo, he is very sweet person. I really looooooove him!!!!
Love is always like that so it's very normal but I dnt think he loves you as much as you do..Remember, If yahoo stop paying him, he will definitely switch to yahoo plus which myt affect you
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Makanaki127: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
ALEX182:

I understand say country hard. But yahoo nor be work.
Hmmm waytin man go do bro
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Kindledlight(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Try get another cute guy that got a good profession.as time goes on you will forget about him.Run from unrepentant fraudster.
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
For us to hear this kind of story
Maybe he's not giving you money again
He don wise up be that instead of you coming here to rant you're suppose to look for the next customer cool

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by 3phase(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:
you don't know what love is
You shld av kip enduring instead of quitting and still wanna go bk
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by hollarunji08(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
I feel ur pains bae, but to say the truth here, your so call boyfriend didn't love u atall
Imagine, u cut the relationship off and next thing to do is to block u straight off, you're now here crying for who doesn't think about u again....
Babe, move on.... We single guy dey outside praying for such kind lady like u
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by kiddkash(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
you no go collect varsa after him pick

varsa meaning. if you know you know
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Mastakija(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
eru n ba e o malo lo pata egrin
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Tesmarh: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
No come here dey bobo us jor, because the guy don hit money So you wan go back to him. Alrit

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Tina001(f): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I really love him a lot, still can't get my head off him, i knew he was poor from the onset but still accepted him, i gave him money to support him, gave him foodstuffs but it seems all my efforts were in vain because he kept on doing his yahoo business and i just can't be with someone that scams people of their hard earned money. I told him to stop and he said he doesn't give a Bleep so i cut off the relationship and he blocked me immediately. I have been waiting for him to even call to give an apology or unblock me but he never did. I miss him so much, even sent him text messages begging him to come back but he never replied back. I really love him a lot and want him back cry
Update: This is someone i can die for. Now i understand the reason why some people still date criminals. If you ever witnessed true love, you will understand how i feel and how hard it is for i to let go. I loooooove him pass my life. I can't even think of any guy except him. Apart from doing yahoo, he is really a sweet guy and cute AF.

Please let him go... I had almost same issue with my EX. I dated him for 5years, love him like no other, but the moment I started noticing he wants to join yahoo, i advised him countless times not to do it but it seems his mind was made up so I had to withdraw myself because honestly, I cannot and will never date a yahoo boy no matter how rich. Some girls will not mind dating a criminal because of money, that makes them criminals too.. You should be proud of yourself dear, forget about loving him, if he feels the same, he will listen to your advise and go hustle legit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Akinbahm(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
paulolee:
jus move on with ur life because the gee don move on, the sure thing i love about all yahoo boys is that they are more focused on the paper than grils matter, they all know that making moni is more better than making love..

And they ended spending their sleepless nights, midnight hustle fruits on the same girls they ignored initially is Almighty not wonderful! cool cool cool
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by paulolee(m): 12:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Akinbahm:

And they ended spending their sleepless nights, midnight hustle fruits on the same girls they ignored initially is Almighty not wonderful! cool cool cool
not that same girl exactly but a better upgrade on the old girl and also they just wana have fun and flex life
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Akanoaaa(m): 3:12am On Aug 14, 2020
paulolee:
jus move on with ur life because the gee don move on, the sure thing i love about all yahoo boys is that they are more focused on the paper than grils matter, they all know that making moni is more better than making love..

Making money illegally abi? Shame!!
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by scilover: 4:16am On Aug 14, 2020
I know you love him but if he decided to ignore you, you should know he will not love you again. That's what I thought.
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Akinbahm(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2020
paulolee:

not that same girl exactly but a better upgrade on the old girl and also they just wana have fun and flex life

I'm not talking about particular girl I'm saying girls they ignored because of money initially only to run and/or spend the money on top girls after acquiring the money...

Bro, majority of men working out there still gonna spend it on top women...
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by paulolee(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2020
Akanoaaa:

Making money illegally abi? Shame!!
lolz....its there any clean or legal money going by morals?? d country is soo messed and i cnt criticize them but it dnt mean dt i do support them..
let dm do whatever can pay thier bills than going online begging for giveaway or carrying guns at nite..

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by BabbanBura(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2020
chiommy123:
you should be proud of yourself

It seemed, but she will date the guy a million times if he accepts her back even if em don turn Hush Bingo
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Freelane33(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Hmmmm
IntersexSherry:
I really love him a lot, still can't get my head off him, i knew he was poor from the onset but still accepted him, i gave him money to support him, gave him foodstuffs but it seems all my efforts were in vain because he kept on doing his yahoo business and i just can't be with someone that scams people of their hard earned money. I told him to stop and he said he doesn't give a Bleep so i cut off the relationship and he blocked me immediately. I have been waiting for him to even call to give an apology or unblock me but he never did. I miss him so much, even sent him text messages begging him to come back but he never replied back. I really love him a lot and want him back cry
Update: This is someone i can die for. Now i understand the reason why some people still date criminals. If you ever witnessed true love, you will understand how i feel and how hard it is for i to let go. I loooooove him pass my life. I can't even think of any guy except him. Apart from doing yahoo, he is really a sweet guy and cute AF.

Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
flyingdutchman:
You are a wise girl. Start a hubby any hubby- google for ideas and distract yourself. Avoid listening to love songs for now and you will get over the fraudster and move on.

Ahahah...this got me laughing grin
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Dagelv: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2020
It seems like you are really in love and if you are in love then you wil do whatever it takes to ahve the one that you are in love with no matter the kind of person that they are. If you are sure about him then go head and beg him to take you back. At least he does not kill people or rob them. Either way it is not good to be with such a person because it may be your end.
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dagelv:
It seems like you are really in love and if you are in love then you wil do whatever it takes to ahve the one that you are in love with no matter the kind of person that they are. If you are sure about him then go head and beg him to take you back. At least he does not kill people or rob them. Either way it is not good to be with such a person because it may be your end.
i won't beg him again. I really loved him but obviously he doesn't. I have learnt to forget him and move on with my life. And i'm glad i did. If he really loved me, he would have come back when i texted him to come back but it just proves he didn't
Re: Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dagelv:
mind you when you scam someone, you have not only robbed that person by cheating the person, you have also killed the person's inside. Do you know how many commited suicide after being scammed of their hard earned money? Men have lot of energy and can do all jobs except disabled men, i really don't know why they seek for easier deceptive means.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) / The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? / My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.