Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:36 PM

Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour (14511 Views)

Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election / No INEC Officials Or Materials In Obasanjo’s Polling Unit (PHOTO) / EFCC Begins Probe Of Suspects In Obasanjo’s $16bn Electricity Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by Beverlyjean(f): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2020
That was when part 2 of Nigeria's problems begun
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by hisgrace090: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2020
This is how fear of probe derailed our long sought after democracy.
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by penearth(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2020
this matter don taee na. Na true Sha because my papa been vote for am. him come say obasanjo no even win for him own constituency!

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by israelmao(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Obj's option was a settled matter even before election because the kingmakers most especially the north saw him as a stooge they could use to achieve their political ambition based on his decision to handover power to Shagari as a head of states 1976 but the game changed when Obj mounted the corridor of power as democratic president.
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by wildlife9999(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2020
ChiefOloye:
if Nigeria had gotten it right with the reintroduction of Democracy in 1999, we probably wouldn't have been where we are today, Obasanjo was a mistake

Someone want to send parcel from US abeg should I use my normal address because DHL is very close to me. What about poster code does it matter since I may ask her to send it through DHL

1 Like

Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by Zetty177x: 7:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Even if it's today, I will vote for Obasanjo
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by daniwise(m): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2020
ziddy:

person wey dey craze cheesy

U lack home training.
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by biobab23(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2020
You are right sir, Abdul Salam Abubakar and TJ danjuma are too corrupt pass Abacha because of wicked calculations cos na both of dem and other military hierarchy kill MKO Abiola and Abacha.. Dey dry Nigeria �� treasure and put Obasanjo to cajole Nigerian.. But God is waiting for dem all
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2020
Falae, who said he won the presidential election, claimed that the military hierarchy who organised the election then preferred one of their own to win in order to protect their interests and shield them from investiga­tions.

Falae, who said he had overwhelming support across the country, also said a state­ment credited to David Mark, a former Senate President, that a sergeant in the army is better than a university grad­uate who is a civilian went a long way in influencing the decision of the military to rig Obasanjo in.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by Debauhaus1990(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2020
Why tell us this now? Anyways it's in the past.
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by oluwaahmed: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2020
I think that opinion later prevailed. So, they went back to their former boss and they started manipulating the re­sults even though the entire nation had voted for me mas­sively.

Wonders shall never end. This regional yoruba politician with his regional party (AD) thinks people know him outside his region. Old age sha...

1 Like

Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by onajo2000(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2020
Even Buhari can still say he won obj too in 2003
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by Worldbest281: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2020
he could be saying the truth
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by ThatFairGuy: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmmn
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by UnimkeAk(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I think that was why they frustrated Awolowo and Abiola too. Dont say you will probe them if you win. Keep it in your mind like PMB
Is pmb probing anybody?
What are the results of the probe?
Corruption is even worst in this administration
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by bolaayenimo: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2020
Were u born then?..have you forgotten AD merger with APP and Umaru Shinkafi, a Northerner Is Falae's running mate?

oluwaahmed:
I think that opinion later prevailed. So, they went back to their former boss and they started manipulating the re­sults even though the entire nation had voted for me mas­sively.

Wonders shall never end. This regional yoruba politician with his regional party (AD) thinks people know him outside his region. Old age sha...

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2020
WiseAnt:
instead of talking about better thing. nah 1999 election this one dey yarn
Lol, na the source of Nigeria problem him dey try tell you.
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:
That was when part 2 of Nigeria's problems begun
Part 1 being amalgamation?
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by soso22(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2020
ChiefOloye:
if Nigeria had gotten it right with the reintroduction of Democracy in 1999, we probably wouldn't have been where we are today, Obasanjo was a mistake
A very big one at that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by BabanawanGod: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

George Bush also rigged his election against Al Gore in 2000.. heaven didn't fall

So you support wrong doings
Black man be wise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by AreaFada2: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Did Senator David Mark actually say that a sergeant is better than a university graduate? I can't believe it.
He also said telephone is not for everybody as Telecommunications Minister in the military regime.

The man Na one massive slowpoke.

If anybody keeps getting appointment into high positions in 9ja, just know that he is anti masses and working hard for the elite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by batstan(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Did Senator David Mark actually say that a sergeant is better than a university graduate? I can't believe it.
Believe mate, dude said a lot of sh*t about the masses. Like, the middle class has no need for a phone, only the rich.
Like, what da heck!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by Dayoebe(m): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2020
even 2015 and 2019 elections were not fair.
Has elections ever been fair in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by Royalfurnitures: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2020
And OBJ really covered them up

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by Kay25(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2020
falae should go and sleep abegi didn't he work with military?was he not he and world bank that Brought sap that sapped our economy..He is no better joor
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by Onepeople: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Olu falae still Pained abt the past..

Set awon useless elders...

Wetin concern us with 1999

We shud find a way to the problem we created

It is destroying everything in Nigeria... We need a better president in Nigeria...

The way this country is going, it's bad..

I don't mind if we go our separate ways to achieve this development

Lzaa imhotep IgbalodeRaymond

I am not an enemy of Biafra, trust mi....

If separation will give us what we need, then so be it..

Forget my online rants, I wish we can have a separate entity too..

funny enough biafra is not our problem, but when the oppressors want to continue holding on to the unexisting unity biafra and concocted history will be mentioned.
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by frankyychiji(f): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Olu falae still Pained abt the past..

Set awon useless elders...

Wetin concern us with 1999

We shud find a way to the problem we created

It is destroying everything in Nigeria... We need a better president in Nigeria...

The way this country is going, it's bad..

I don't mind if we go our separate ways to achieve this development

Lzaa imhotep IgbalodeRaymond

I am not an enemy of Biafra, trust mi....

If separation will give us what we need, then so be it..

Forget my online rants, I wish we can have a separate entity too..

I stand with you!
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2020
wildlife9999:

Just help Guy I want to receive package from US which address should I use the lady is asking me for my trusted address and phone number should in case something went wrong. Should I use my office address. Or what about the post code I'm currently chatting with her now.
DHL near my office
u can use Nigeria postal service
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by irvene: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
Go to TV stations if you are real. I know you don't expect NL to raise money to cure Cancer do you?
I posted his picture in my post before, please sir this is real, am even ashamed of myself to post this although I have some money on me, please I need a mile support. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Verdict: Atiku To Hold Press Conference On Monday / Rerun: INEC Materials Arrive Rivers State - Photos / Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.