Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Purpose Of Your Exsistence - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Purpose Of Your Exsistence (869 Views)

To Be Here; Purpose / Life: It's Purpose And Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Your Exsistence by Bigtee(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2006
Good Day,
Have you ever wondered "Why was I born now in this generation?" "Why am I a member of this family?" "Why am I from this race/country?"
The questions can go on and on. However, have you also wondered if all this circumstance can really work out for your favour?
The only person that can determine(or has determined)the answer to those question is: GOD.
GOD made u a member of your present family, made u from the race/country that you're from.
Therefore, worrying about all these CAN'T CHANGE anything about the situation. Like they say "no matter how hard the leopard bathes, it can never wash off its spots".
In summary, instead of sitting in self pity, STAND up today and make your circumstance or situation work in your favour. "FIND YOUR PURPOSE OF EXSISTENCE".
After all, we've heard of families that "ruled" in the past but are not as strong(or even out of exsistence or relevence). We've also seen cases of people with disabilities or people that turned their trail to triumph.
Learn from the story of Hellen Keller.

Stay good y'all

SUCCESSCHILD.
Re: The Purpose Of Your Exsistence by hola2ng(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2006
Inspiring and great words !
Re: The Purpose Of Your Exsistence by Rhodalyn(f): 2:51am On Mar 26, 2006
i second that kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Irresistable Food/Meal / Read this, Somebody / Childhood : A Story- Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.