Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,420 members, 7,974,715 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:10 AM

Sim Card Palava - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sim Card Palava (241 Views)

How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line? / How To Block Your Bank Account And SIM Card In Case Of Emergency / Money Gram Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sim Card Palava by Daxtechng: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Relate with this��
You bought a new phone but the network is either fluctuating, not showing or very bad but when in another sim card it works like magic....... (Hahahh) ��� I can relate better oooo�����

Solution
Its simple, most times when we buy a new phone without checking if its 2G, 3G, 4G,or 5G enable and get an higher enabled sim. Example I get a 4G enabled sim and placed in a 3G enabled phone ......���� oga/madam how that magic wan work.?? ������
My ppl when you get a new phone, confirm the network system and get same kind of sim card, You can tell your network provider the kind of sim card that suite your phone need when you do your sim registration and end that struggle and palava��.

Follow on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/dax.tech for more info
Or visit our website on www.daxtechng.com
Glory

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Value Creation: For Business Owners On Instagram / The Candlelight Foundation Partners With Another Prominent NGO / Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.