Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,103 members, 7,977,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:48 PM

How To Handle An Argument With Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle An Argument With Your Man (200 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle An Argument With Your Man by VirtueDigest: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2020
I understand that it’s your relationship, and he’s your partner. It’s really not my business how you handle an argument with your man. But, I could provide some insights into the best way to calm down your significant other when he’s raging. After all, I am a man as well.

In case you are still wondering, I am from ValourDigest. The same male blogger who has been posting here for the last couple of weeks and it’s always a pleasure to get to talk to you. So, let’s get down to business. Remember that there is no secret formula on how to handle an argument with your man. As such, I’ll just be providing a couple of tips.

FIRST, REMEMBER THAT YOU’RE NOT TRYING TO “WIN.”
If you go into an argument with your man with the mentality of “I must win,” you might’ve messed up already. Arguments in relationships should not be about who is right or wrong. It should be a collective effort to improve the bond between you two. No one’s out to get you. Relax and stop trying to win. It is not a competition.

SECOND, COMMUNICATE CLEARLY.
If you’re going to settle a problem with your man, you cannot start sentences halfway and then tell him “never mind” every chance you get. He’s not a mind reader. Even if you’ve been married for fifty years, he’s still the same normal human he was before. He hasn’t evolved to be telepathic. So, if you want to be understood, make efforts at proper communication.

THIRD, DON’T BE PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE.
It can be very frustrating when we, the men, are trying to reach out to you, but you keep dismissing the situation while keeping your anger clear and evident. Even if we were the ones who messed up, we still want to make it right. But, you frustrate that effort when you dismiss us every chance you get and then spend the whole day boiling silently. Trust me, there is nothing more frustrating and there is no man who enjoys dealing with a woman being angry but continuously denying it.

Read More: https://virtuedigest.com/how-to-handle-an-argument-with-your-man/
Re: How To Handle An Argument With Your Man by samictelecoms12(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2020
Whaoooo

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For These Signs In Your Relationship / Three Dating Self Improvement Tips / The King And His Wives(read To The End).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.