Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

Evicted Eric Has Shed Light On Why He Mostly Goes Shirtless During His Stay In - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Evicted Eric Has Shed Light On Why He Mostly Goes Shirtless During His Stay In (605 Views)

BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted / Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evicted Eric Has Shed Light On Why He Mostly Goes Shirtless During His Stay In by globalnws: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2020
Evicted 2020 Big Brother Naija housemate, Eric has shed light on why he mostly goes shirtless during his stay in the house.

Eric told Pulse TV in an interview that he had gone into the house to make a showcase of himself on how fat can be turned to muscles.

According to the lover boy, who is a fitness trainer, the platform afforded him the opportunity to sell his expertise for all those who would want to see transformation reach out to him and by so doing he had to display what he has been able to do with his body.

He said

My strategy was to sell myself so if you watch the show, you will see me a lot without my shirt to show people that I put in a lot of work into my body and to show them that this is what I do – I transform people’s bodies from what it was to what it can be.

FOR MORE STORIES VISIT
Re: Evicted Eric Has Shed Light On Why He Mostly Goes Shirtless During His Stay In by globalnws: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
ok
Re: Evicted Eric Has Shed Light On Why He Mostly Goes Shirtless During His Stay In by edoairways: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
So where is the pic before transformation?
Re: Evicted Eric Has Shed Light On Why He Mostly Goes Shirtless During His Stay In by globalnws: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
maybe he should show us

(1) (Reply)

Best Tiktok Entertainment / Popular Yoruba Actor Has Been Sick Now / My Big Brother Audition Video 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.