Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

Video - "the Return Of Horus The Crucified" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video - "the Return Of Horus The Crucified" (753 Views)

To The Crucified One / Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! / Was Jesus Christ A Copy Of Horus, Mithras, Dionyssus And Other Pagan Gods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video - "the Return Of Horus The Crucified" by logs22: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
What do you think about this?

The Return Of Horus The Crucified
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFMUKLfgtto
Re: Video - "the Return Of Horus The Crucified" by logs22: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2011
I guess I should put what I think of the video description. I think its well written, and addresses a touchy issue - Why is "the angel of the Lord" overlooked by all religions. He seems to be the God of the whole old testament. So why do you think he is so overlooked?
Re: Video - "the Return Of Horus The Crucified" by logs22: 3:18am On Mar 05, 2011
It seems to be picking up some buzz.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rapture Has Been. . / To All Winners / Russia Emerges As Europe's Most God-believing Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.