Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,771 members, 7,975,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:21 PM

New Group Of Scammers On Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Group Of Scammers On Nigeria (257 Views)

Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / New Ways of Scammers and How I Was Almost Duped In Ikorodu Today / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Group Of Scammers On Nigeria by Damluka: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Beware of this new group of fraudster that are scamming people in the name of selling Fuelless generators. Their advert on the internet goes like the attached pictures. Please find the attached files. They defraud people with the following account numbers:

Sterling Bank - 0078024530; PAYCOM/Opay - 7036699047;
Phone number - 08147646871

I just played into their hand with an upfront deposit into their PAYCOM account number and I wish to alert the public as well.

Re: New Group Of Scammers On Nigeria by Stanchem029: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Their operational base is Owerri IMO state.

(1) (Reply)

This Househelp Was Caught Red Handed Poisoning Her Madam's Drink (video) / How Serial Killer Hacked Ogun Community Leader To Death / Several Injured As Thugs Invade Ikorodu Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.