Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

My OMAD Diet Result 1 Month Experiment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My OMAD Diet Result 1 Month Experiment (751 Views)

How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister / Aboriginal Children Used As Lab Rats For Medical Experiment / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My OMAD Diet Result 1 Month Experiment by NgHealth(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
OMAD is simply a One Meal A Day intermittent fasting routine that demands a 23 hours daily fast, with just a one hour window allowed for a large single meal.

In other words OMAD is a stricter form of intermittent fasting.

And with this feeding lifestyle, one meal a day is all you can defend on, every 24 hours.

The whole idea behind this post is to experiment on feeding on just one meal a day and hopefully write an OMAD diet result 1 month chronicle page on this blog.

I have experimented with OMAD on several occasions but not consistently. As most of you already know, I practice intermittent fasting as an integral part of my general lifestyle.

So there are days when I only eat one meal. And it happens occasionally, which means I know what it takes to eat just one meal a day.

But this time around, eating just one meal a day would be carried out based on the conscious decision to use it as a weight loss tool, lasting for one full month.

I will be documenting the journey. From what the single meal for the day was all about and maybe with an image attached to it.

If I notice any side effects, that would also be added to this post.

At the end of every 10 days I will take a photo of myself and upload it, so you can also objectively track my progress.

Which means this post would be divided into 3 parts 10 days of weight loss assessments.

You can follow the OMAD diet results 1 month experiment link to be part of this wonderful weight loss journey.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help An IBS Patient / Health / Diabetes: Foods And Drinks To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.