Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media (57829 Views)

Policeman Beats Woman To Coma In Lagos (Photos) / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / 3 Ladies From Other African Countries Caught Stealing In Lagos(photos,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 14, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

You are a very shameless liar
Look at this one. Abeg shift the thing pain you

Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by ylaa(f): 5:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Chai! Father provoke. See beating. May God forgive the lady. Poor woman whether na hunger but not enough reason to steal.

Well if u want to make legit money daily, recharge and get paid is the answer. Takes financial embarrassment away. With just 5k and an android phone you are good to go. Contact me via: zrayla@gmail.com
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Doncyn(f): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2020
I Neva seen a Catholic priest acting dis way, whether a thief or not... dey can't beat dt person..dis particular priest should b sanction by the bishop..because Dere are other ways of purnishing such act..
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Nasiruddeen(m): 6:48am On Aug 14, 2020
Some ignorant Christians blaim recent judgment in kano as a singer sentenced to death for blasphemy, they dont even know bible HSS the same punishment

THE DEATH PENALTY FOR BLASPHEMY AS ENSHRINED IN ISLAMIC SHARI'A COURT OF LAW IS ALSO CONFIRMED IN THE BIBLE :

The Christian Hotgospellers and other professional evangelical propagandists in Nigeria and abroad are venomously attacking Islam unjustifiably for awarding death sentence to the person (A professional Singer in Kano) who blasphemously abused the Holy and Noble Prophet Muhammad (on whom be peace) and who also eventually blasphemed against the Almighty Allah either because of the fact that they are ignorant of the biblical justification of death penalty for any one who blasphemed against God or because of their pathological hatred of anything good that has to do with Islam. I honourably challenged these Christians to impartially read the following references in their Bible and respond to the questions in this article.

(1) In Leviticus 24 v 10-16 the Bible says that whosoever blasphemed against God should be stoned to death by the congregation of people and the witnesses according to a divine judgment. Can any born again or dying again Christian challenge this biblical condemnation of a blaspheme to death?

(2) In Leviticus 20 verse 9 and Exodus 21 verse 17 of the Bible, it is as well written that whosoever abuses or curses his parents, either his father or Mother should be stone to death in the presence of all the people. Jesus also said the samething in Matthew 15 v 4 of the same Bible that whoever dishonour his parents should be killed. And in Matthew 5 VERSE 17 Jesus had emphatically confirmed the Mosaic's law of capital punishment as well as in John 8 v 3-11 where he also commanded the stoning of an adulterous woman who was brought before him for judicial justice, as found also in Leviticus 20 verse 10-12 and Deuteronomy 22 verses 22-23 on the penalty for adultery. Now the most puzzling question is if cursing or abusing one's parents deserved death sentence, what more of abusing a Holy divine Prophet of God?

(3) In Luke 19 verse 27 of the Bible Jesus also ordered the killing of those of his enemies who will not allowed him to rule them What can the Christians say about this biblical statement?

Lastly the Christians are also requested to read the biblical verses in Deuteronomy 13 v 6-17 and Deuteronomy 17 v 6-13 that spoke about the death sentences for Apostates meaning those that forsakes God and went after strange gods..

Face your own problems and allow Muslims to practice their faith. Period.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by dfrost: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Not too smart of him

Ụkọ Chukwu jiri ya nwanyo.. Anyị nile bụ ndị njọ

I only hope this priest is also not shagging some fresh puna, if not.. wink

You don't want to imagine what they do. Don't just imagine. Make we leave that matter for another day. Most of them disvirgin girls and violate them like there's no tomorrow. The other types nko? lipsrsealed Nobody holy pass sha...
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Goldp5988(f): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2020
I like that,he's a father to the woman so let him teach her a lesson just the way a father will do to his child.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2020
The priest is just angry that the woman stole "church money"
Wrong move by the priest flogging her...he would have counseled her and tried to know what her problem was not this.

SmartProf:
Persons who won't dare to steal in a shrine will attempt to steal in church since they know that God is merciful. The priest just demonstrated that he can also preach to her by flogging the demon of theft out of her...stealing cannot be the best way out of poverty, cos she could have accessed the church for help and they would have obliged. For critics who will question why she wasn't rather counselled by the priest..I believe that the counselling will make more sense during & after the beatings.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2020
SmartProf:

Your statement is typical of very low IQ individuals. Your inability to engage in constructive arguments drive you towards name calling. What a shame to call these ones sane humans.

I have a very low IQ? Well, guess what? You have none at all.

Only an idiot would support the assault of a lady who was loitering. If the priest suspected that she was up to no good, why didn't he call the police so they can take her in and interrogate her.

If I have to explain to you that it's against the law to assault someone because they are loitering, then it means you have lost your mental faculty, and you have no IQ at all. Your head is just big and empty.

I'm educated enough to know that it's criminal to assault someone who was caught red-handed committing a crime, let alone someone who hasn't done anything wrong. I know banks have no loitering signs, but churches don't. What if she was loitering because she has a mental problem?

Imagin if we all had the power to assault anyone we thought or assumed was up to no good? Mumu boy!
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by pmoye(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by OkuFaba(m): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Not too smart of him

Ụkọ Chukwu jiri ya nwanyo.. Anyị nile bụ ndị njọ

I only hope this priest is also not shagging some fresh puna, if not.. wink
They are all same, them shagg pass married people sef
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Dozman88: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2020
As a priest he his a counsellor....he should have called and talk to her...counsel her and if he can help her he should and not upload her wrongs to the media...I tell u most people do not know how all these they upload online travels far...for me these priest has committed a great sin...
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by Obainomilano: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
The priest is a disgrace...he even have the effontery to record it and post it on social media...in a sane world he will be expelled with immediate effect... even the law do not permit civilian to carry out jungle justice let a lone a Catholic priest.....the bishop of that church should do the needful and suspend that thug that calls himself a revrend father
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by SexytorresE(f): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Use ur head
OlawaleBammie:
Only if u can tell me how religion make one gullible ??

Pls am interested,
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by OlawaleBammie: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
SexytorresE:
Use ur head
Oga reason am well, religion does not turn u to a gullible only if u prefer to be one.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by SexytorresE(f): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
It does, cos h were told of things without proof and u believed
OlawaleBammie:
Oga reason am well, religion does not turn u to a gullible only if u prefer to be one.
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by OlawaleBammie: 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
SexytorresE:
It does, cos h were told of things without proof and u believed

Things like?
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by SexytorresE(f): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2020
Like u going to heaven or hell, life after death, Jesus die for ur sins, ur sins are forgiven , God is up in the sky grin bla bla bla
OlawaleBammie:

Things like?
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by OlawaleBammie: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2020
SexytorresE:
Like u going to heaven or hell, life after death, Jesus die for ur sins, ur sins are forgiven , God is up in the sky grin bla bla bla

Madam kamdan!!

You should be kamin dan.grin

Pls can I ask a question?? if yes den lemme ask...

HOW WERE U FORMED??
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by SexytorresE(f): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2020
I was born , my parent Hard sex, my dad poured his Sperm in there and boom! I began to form . But ur pastor will tell u, “u were created “ cheesy
OlawaleBammie:

Madam kamdan!!

You should be kamin dan.grin

Pls can I ask a question?? if yes den lemme ask...

HOW WERE U FORMED??
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by OlawaleBammie: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2020
SexytorresE:
I was born , my parent Hard sex, my dad poured his Sperm in there and boom! I began to form . But ur pastor will tell u, “u were created “ cheesy
Ok, fine, how did Ur Papa's water turn to flesh?

Who gave birth to the first human ever liveth??
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by OlawaleBammie: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2020
SexytorresE:
Ok, fine, how did Ur Papa's water turn to flesh?

Who gave birth to the first human ever liveth?
Re: Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media by RuggedSniper: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland / Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) / "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.