Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:36 AM

Travel Season Secrets - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Season Secrets (630 Views)

Advice & Secrets Of Excelling In TOEFL Exams / REVEALED: 10 Secrets Flight Attendants Will Never Tell BUT You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Travel Season Secrets by us2009: 1:05am On Feb 15, 2011
[This is the travel season and a lot of folks will be going for the year season and business trips. The airport is quite busy and embassies are jammed with queues of people wanting to obtain visas. Guess who is making the money the embassy. Every year, thousand of Nigerians who apply for visa to travel abroad, don’t have the opportunity and they repeat the process year in year out. And you pay a non-refundable fee for this service while the foreign government goes home with millions of dollars every year. What a cash cow! This article is your opportunity to get visa to any part of the world without hassle.
A couple of year, a resident of Huston, USA, sometime in 1993, a seminar was organized by an ex-consular of the American embassy here in Nigeria. In this seminar, we were charged 25 dollars. I was amongst those that attended the seminar. The ex-consular was an old man had spent over 16 years in the country. He told me certain things which I put down. Before then, I had been battle to move out from Nigeria for severe time but this time, I found out that those seeking American visa had to pay N 21,000.  And that was when I realized the American government, even though they want you to travel there, also expect you to prepare and qualify for it. Hence they were actually making millions of dollars from the crowd of the people going to their embassy to look for visa. And in that seminar, this ex-consular exposed seven secrets to on how to get American visa without stress. With these seven secrets, It will be difficult for any embassy to turn down your desire to get a visa into any country. If you have this knowledge, you will find it easy at the embassy.
7 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW TO GUARANTEE YOU A STRAIGHT VISA TO THE U.S.A will continue on this forum
visit: http://embassyfreetravel..com
Re: Travel Season Secrets by justwise(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2011
@us2009

This is all about asking pple to paying N2000 into your bank account?
Re: Travel Season Secrets by tigerpaws(f): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2011
us2009:

[This is the travel season and a lot of folks will be going for the year season and business trips. The airport is quite busy and embassies are jammed with queues of people wanting to obtain visas. Guess who is making the money the embassy. Every year, thousand of Nigerians who apply for visa to travel abroad, don’t have the opportunity and they repeat the process year in year out. And you pay a non-refundable fee for this service while the foreign government goes home with millions of dollars every year. What a cash cow! This article is your opportunity to get visa to any part of the world without hassle.
A couple of year, a resident of Huston, USA, sometime in 1993, a seminar was organized by an ex-consular of the American embassy here in Nigeria. In this seminar, we were charged 25 dollars. I was amongst those that attended the seminar. The ex-consular was an old man had spent over 16 years in the country. He told me certain things which I put down. Before then, I had been battle to move out from Nigeria for severe time but this time, I found out that those seeking American visa had to pay N 21,000.  And that was when I realized the American government, even though they want you to travel there, also expect you to prepare and qualify for it. Hence they were actually making millions of dollars from the crowd of the people going to their embassy to look for visa. And in that seminar, this ex-consular exposed seven secrets to on how to get American visa without stress. With these seven secrets, It will be difficult for any embassy to turn down your desire to get a visa into any country. If you have this knowledge, you will find it easy at the embassy.
7 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW TO GUARANTEE YOU A STRAIGHT VISA TO THE U.S.A will continue on this forum
visit: http://embassyfreetravel..com

**Yawns***
Re: Travel Season Secrets by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2011
justwise:

@us2009

This is all about asking pple to paying N2000 into your bank account?

LMAO! He's nothing but a con artist. It sticks out like a boil on a bear's backside.

(1)

Guys Pls I Need Ur Advice On Documents To Submit With My Usa Application / "how Any Nigerian Can Own A Usa Mastercard Card / In Need Of Malaysia Visa Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.