Stats: 3,201,552 members, 7,978,824 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:58 PM

Please Nairalanders! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Nairalanders! (1627 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Am New Here (new Users Lets Meet) / Please Nairalanders Help Me Out::Say "NA WA O" In English / Please Nairalanders, Are Musiwa, Becomrich Et Al, Robots Or Human Beings? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Please Nairalanders! by obowunmi(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2011
Old things have passed away, all thing have become new. Grab a glaSs, and drink to 2011.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by naijafrend: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ Topic

About time somebody started thinking this way.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2011
I think dsense opened the thread to ululate odunnu.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Odunnu: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
Ululate me? Why?
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
Don't listen to that ragtag . . .IGNORE!!
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
[size=30pt]Mukinat!!!! Mukinat!!!!! Mukinat!!!![/size][size=40pt]Stop banning me for hours angry . . . . . .Otherwise i will have FBI and CIA straight to you house . . .I have your address cheesy[/size]
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2011
Odunnu:

Ululate me? Why?

because he has a huge crush on you.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Odunnu: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
Thats not true.
Nothing in/about this thread attests to your opinion.
[s]Abi you are just seeking his attention? You go gurl, its a free world! [/s]
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^relax jare.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2011
Odunnu ignore the ragatag.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2011
D-sense:

Hello house,
Please i would like to use this thread to pass the message to everyone here on Nairaland.
I don't know how this might sound to you,but i'm sure it would probably sound pretty good and useful to the sane ones.
I want us to change our ways of responding to threads,We need to upgrade our manners and style of conversation towards either the topic or other posters .It's getting beyond the endurance the way people attack each other here and they really mean it.
We need to be aware that we do have foreigners around here and i think we should be setting in/conjuring a bright image of our culture or country rather than adding woods to the fire.So please let's adjust our way here . . . .Some would say they come here to have fun/to puff away the pressure they encounter in/at their ofices,But don't you think you can do this in a normal way that wouldn't affect other people's feeling? hmmmmm please let make things right here just for the sake of the country and humanity.
I can say i used to be one of them but . . , .Now i renounce myself as a derailer or instigator!!!
cheesy grin

bleh
Re: Please Nairalanders! by solihu(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2011
I can't inmagine the possibilty of seeing a one-legged, gold medal olympic sprinter!

Factory Accident Killed Two In Cadbury Plc / Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It / Are You A Genius? Read these signs