Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ (2816 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Voy(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Girl: so what if we want to wear sexy cloths, how is that a crime? I’m not trying to seduce men, I just enjoy dressing up. Men shouldn’t rape. It’s men who need supervision

Me: It’s not a crime plus I disagree with yue on who needs supervision

Me: Here is a question for u

Me: Are u brave enuf to leave ur wallet with ur bicycle whn u park it?
Can u leave ur wallet in ur bicycles basket and walk away to do somtin else ?
You’d worry abt it right?

Girl: no one does dat

Me: why??

Girl: the wallet might get stolen

Me: Exactly; say someone left their wallet there and walked away and when they return it’s gone

Me: what would u say to em?

Girl: “it’s ur fault for leaving ur wallet unattended”

Me: Exactly! you wouldn’t blame the thief right?

Gurl: No I won’t

Me: And there we have it

Don’t Expect everyone around u to be a saint, there are bad ppl too; if there are no bad ppl, we can leave our wallets in our bikes, we can go out at night in sexy cloths. But that’s jus a fantasy

Listen, this isn’t some kind of highbrow philosophy, it’s my opinion and it has absolutely nothing to do with philosophy

I’m not sayn that every man would jump at the chance to rape you, I’m only asking you to be careful of the evil men out there! Do u understand ?

Blaming men after you’ve been raped won’t undo the crime

I worry about all u ladies cos I want y’all safe

If u think all women should have the right to wear Whtever they want always remember there are wolves everywhere and u have to be vigilant!

My opinion...

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by greatbuc(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
They are coming to roast you in 3...2...1...
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Voy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
greatbuc:
grin I no be chicken na
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Voy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
greatbuc:
cool I no be turkey na grin they are welcome
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Bkayyy: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2020
For those of you that will rush here to scream "you are rapist" "you support rape" and so, remember they say dress the way you want to addressed, and you all feminists forget that humans are nothing more than animals, you can't be waving food in front of an animal and expect it not to pounce on you. If you like comment "you are an animal" I don't care.
This is just like wearing dread and moving around with black lips and expect not to be arrested by Sars.
I don't support or encourage rape, but the feminine gender should stop putting themselves at risk by wearing nonsense, not every man can control themselves, 95% of men are yet to leave their animalistic sense
Scientifically speaking, no creature can control and decide the effect of their hormones, and skimpy clothes trigger tremendous release of andrenaline and spontaneous conversion of metabolites needed for the synthesis of epinephrine and trigger the release of DOPA and dopamine.
So if you dress like an "animal" and put your fellow "animal" in such torture, you asking to be raped and if they grant you that wish, I won't pity you simple

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Authoreety: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Op is so very correct....
U gals should learn to dress the way you want to be addressed...
U dress sexy, u attract unwanted sex..
I stand strongly against rape..But not all mad people wear rags...

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
VERY STUPID ASSESSMENT.

SO BECAUSE I SPRAY PERFUME MAKE BEES BITE ME ABI.

FOOL.

IMAGINE WHAT YOUR MOTHER WOULD THINK OF YOU IF SHE SEES THIS AND I WONDER IF YOU HAVE SISTERS TO EVEN SPEAK HEARTLESSLY LIKE THIS.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by epondudu: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
op you are right, is like puting a fish in front of a cat,.......anytime i see girls with big bumbum and tight jeans my head will just swell up and I will just be walking behind them.
Naso i follow one lady like that from ikeja to abule egba...god yansh will not kii me. government need to regulate that industry. tongue
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
It's like you males have suddenly forgotten that even babies are getting raped abi is their pampers seductive?

You penis people forget that even girls with hijab are getting raped, heck even your fellow males are getting raped.

Continue finding excuses until you or anyone you care about falls victim then you'll understand.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Voy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
epondudu:
op you are right, is like puting a fish in front of a cat,.......anytime i see girls with big bumbum and tight jeans my head will just swell up and I will just be walking behind them.
Naso i follow one lady like that from ikeja to abule egba...god yansh will not kii me. government need to regulate that industry. tongue
sad shocked shocked
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Voy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ardar:
It's like you males have suddenly forgotten that even babies are getting raped abi is their pampers seductive?

You penis people forget that even girls with hijab are getting raped, heck even your fellow males are getting raped.

Continue finding excuses until you or anyone you care about falls victim then you'll understand.
i'm fully aware bout all of dis, dis one na madness at its peak
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by kayswag100(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2020
Fuc.king Rape apologists everywhere. Ther's absolutely no justification; even if the woman walks about naked!

OP and his supporters should think with their heads and not that tiny thing they call prick between their legs

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2020
kayswag100:
Fuc.king Rape apologists everywhere. Ther's absolutely no justification; even if the woman walks about naked!

OP and his supporters should think with their heads and not that tiny thing they call prick between their legs
look at what yhu typed up there even if she's walking around nakedly, she doesn't deserve to be rape.ok, when yhu have kids tell them it's their right to walk around naked.
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2020
For every action there is always a reaction. If yhu don't want sex to be force on you, stop flaunting your sexiness.
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Rilwayne001: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
I believe women exposing their cleavage should never call for rape. Come on, real men, I mean alpha male will look beyond breast and V to achieve is aim. Talk more, those things are now so easy to get for as low as 1000. Why should you even look at a mad woman walking around exposing all that's expected to be covered? Obviously they're seeking validation, and by validating them to the point of rape which i see more as really a disgusting thing to do is the greatest action of SIMPing. I understand how hard the urge to stay glued to an half naked lady may arise, but it takes lots of alphaness and manliness to ignore her to the point of frustration for her.

Sex is so cheap that you can get it for as low as 1000, don't forget. You can even get it for free if you're playing your game in the right direction. Alpha never ever rape. Only disgusting SIMPS do.

Say No to rape!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by lexander(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ardar:

I agree with you how a lady dresses shouldn't be a justification for rape but a according to the Nigeria Constitution males can't be raped that's the height of hypocrisy plus the exact same punishment should be given to false accusers
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by lexander(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rilwayne001:
I believe women exposing their cleavage should never call for rape. Come on, real men, I mean alpha male will look beyond breast and V to achieve is aim. Talk more, those things are now so easy to get for as low as 1000. Why should you even look at a mad woman walking around exposing all that's expected to be covered? Obviously they're seeking validation, and by validating them to the point of rape which i see more as really a disgusting thing to do is the greatest action of SIMPing. I understand how hard the urge to stay glued to an half naked lady may arise, but it takes lots of alphaness and manliness to ignore her to the point of frustration for her.

Sex is so cheap that you can get it for as low as 1000, don't forget. You can even get it for free if you're playing your game in the right direction. Alpha never ever rape. Only disgusting SIMPS do.

Say No to rape!!
actually simps don't rape it takes a twisted personality to rape
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by lexander(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
kayswag100:

it's a matter of mentality according to my mom in her days girls at 15 even with breasts go to the river to bath without covering their breasts but now every male and female even as young as 12 already knows the taste or wants to taste the forbidden by all means

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Jakumo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
kayswag100:
Fuc.king Rape apologists everywhere. There's absolutely no justification; even if the woman walks about naked!

I would not be surprised if it turned out that the OP is a serial rapist who for some lunatic reason, is seeking validation in this forum, that he hopes will justify his sick crimes in his twisted little mind.

Personally I love to see women dress revealingly, but ONLY if they are young, and in good physical shape, meaning toned with a nice firm 34D bust. Matter of fact, I frequent nude beaches, just to enjoy the breathtaking sight of university girls shedding their bikinis to sunbathe in the buff. On the other side of the coin, obese, elderly or ugly women should be mandated to remain fully covered in masquerade Islamic regalia from head-to-toe, by legal mandate, so as not to frighten the livestock unnecessarily.

On those clothing optional beaches, some very lucky police patrol teams cruise the sands in 4WD trucks with regularity, to maintain order and arrest any imbeciles who think that they are free to talk dirty to a woman simply because she chooses not to wear any clothes at the beach.

To the rapist OP and his fellow depraved apologists, I would advise that you mind your own phucking business, and stop trying to impose your perverted moral code on women who could not care in the slightest whether y'all live or die of frustration.
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Rawhumper(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
[
A true real Alpha is one that majes a lady to beg to be bleeped.

A real Alpha is one that can manipulative a responsible girl into sex after she realizes,she hates herself for falling for you.

A true Alpha male is one that does not and will never hussle for pussy even if you end up not having it,you smile and walk away knowing you can have it all but many more are there for you.

A TRUE ALPHA MALE is one that shuns rape,even if it was done on a lady that snubbed or proved stubborn to him in the past(He knows there is no pride in raping the lady because he is not a real CONQUEROR).

Meet the REDPILLERs to boost your confidence and manner of approach.

Since i was born i detest rape with passion and spit on any guy that physically forces a girl against her will and murder her.

Curses are upon such,but he may not understand till its too late.Think twice!

quote author=Rilwayne001 post=92917373]I believe women exposing their cleavage should never call for rape. Come on, real men, I mean alpha male will look beyond breast and V to achieve is aim. Talk more, those things are now so easy to get for as low as 1000. Why should you even look at a mad woman walking around exposing all that's expected to be covered? Obviously they're seeking validation, and by validating them to the point of rape which i see more as really a disgusting thing to do is the greatest action of SIMPing. I understand how hard the urge to stay glued to an half naked lady may arise, but it takes lots of alphaness and manliness to ignore her to the point of frustration for her.

Say No to rape!! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Jakumo(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
A true real Alpha is one that majes a lady to beg to be bleeped.

A real Alpha is one that can manipulative a responsible girl into sex after she realizes,she hates herself for falling for you.

A true Alpha male is one that does not and will never hussle for pussy even if you end up not having it,you smile and walk away knowing you can have it all but many more are there for you.

A TRUE ALPHA MALE is one that shuns rape,even if it was done on a lady that snubbed or proved stubborn to him in the past(He knows there is no pride in raping the lady because he is not a real CONQUEROR).

Since i was born i detest rape with passion and spit on any guy that physically forces a girl against her will and murder her.

Curses are upon such,but he may not understand till its too late.Think twice!

Say No to rape!!

I tip my hat to ya, brother. The art of seduction requires intelligence and innocent charm, and NOT aggression in any form.

If you approach a woman and she is not interested in you, just let it go, and there will be another chance with an even prettier woman before long, if you keep your eyes open.

There is no more powerful a turn-on, than to be wanted by a beautiful woman, and then to please her FIRST, by eating that beaver like there is no tomorrow, for as long as she wants, BEFORE you enter the promised land for your own pleasure objectives.

Rapists should all be castrated or killed in prison, once guilt has been established beyond any doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Rawhumper(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Thanks buddy,my own is let such guy or guys be raped by 7 male horses fir 3weeks then tied and left in the desert without water.

Women love sex more than men forget what they say,most men dont know it even married women too.
The only thing that can turn a lady off is if she had a very sad experience in the past.That can erase her libido,aside that bro women are sexmaniacs but they have the ability to control it and give their bodies to the Chosen guy.

Am a CASSANOVA with pride but i dont take advantage of situations or helpless ladies God is my witness,even if i find her attractive.
I help her first(so that she can have the right to say no if she doesnt want to fo anything).
These guys should just imagine themselves in the midst of gays ready to rape them,the way they feel is same way the ladies feel.

Guys should have game plan,with a good game you can bed any woman no matter the class. All a guy needs is Confidence, small Change in his acct( to maintain himself) and ability to communicate(Sensitivity is important).

Sometimes i write this long note so that other guys can learn.

Am glad you are not on the other side smiley

Jakumo:

I tip my hat to ya, brother. The art of seduction requires intelligence and innocent charm, and NOT aggression in any form.

If you approach a woman and she is not interested in you, just let it go, and there will be another chance with an even prettier woman before long, if you keep your eyes open.

There is no more powerful a turn-on, than to be wanted by a beautiful woman, and then to please her FIRST, by eating that beaver like there is no tomorrow, for as long as she wants, BEFORE you enter the promised land for your own pleasure objectives.

Rapists should all be castrated or killed in prison, once guilt has been established beyond any doubt.
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Voy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jakumo:

I would not be surprised if it turned out that the OP is a serial rapist who for some lunatic reason, is seeking validation in this forum, that he hopes will justify his sick crimes in his twisted little mind.

Personally I love to see women dress revealingly, but ONLY if they are young, and in good physical shape, meaning toned with a nice firm 34D bust. Matter of fact, I frequent nude beaches, just to enjoy the breathtaking sight of university girls shedding their bikinis to sunbathe in the buff. On the other side of the coin, obese, elderly or ugly women should be mandated to remain fully covered in masquerade Islamic regalia from head-to-toe, by legal mandate, so as not to frighten the livestock unnecessarily.

On those clothing optional beaches, some very lucky police patrol teams cruise the sands in 4WD trucks with regularity, to maintain order and arrest any imbeciles who think that they are free to talk dirty to a woman simply because she chooses not to wear any clothes at the beach.

To the rapist OP and his fellow depraved apologists, I would advise that you mind your own phucking business, and stop trying to impose your perverted moral code on women who could not care in the slightest whether y'all live or die of frustration.
mind u I detest rape and even rapist, like it said “ don’t expect everyone around u to be a saint, there’re bad ppl too

whn u take a look at the direction the world is balling to today, and also understands how it evolve, u shld see each and every sentences above as an opinion and also an advice served to many ladies due to our today’s environments So as to help activate their conscious minds

The Title in quote said “don’t rape, don’t get raped”
And the Body of the article is someone’s opinion based on the society we live in today; u shld respect ppls opinion! U don’t jus open ur mouth to say sh*t, u shld read, understand b4 blabbing.

Why are the police installed at the beach u talked about? That’s because ure having bad ppl here and there

Dat was me talking to some female frnd, and dats the same thang I’d tell my daughter, sister and any close FF, to enable em stay conscious and vigilant cos the world has gone nuts with too many beast in it

It’s very bad of u to call someone u don’t knw a serial rapist, u shld understand wher the article was going to b4 jumping into the comment box

As U see me so, I can’t shout but if u want me to shout; just bring ur ears closer
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Voy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
kayswag100:

shey na when chicken get teeth u go get sense? Are u sure u read to understand or u read to talk nonsense? If mouth dey scratch u, go brush am; na kokoro Dey inbtwn ur Teeth and gum
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Jakumo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Voy:
mind u I detest rape and even rapist, like it said “ don’t expect everyone around u to be a saint, there’re bad ppl too

whn u take a look at the direction the world is balling to today, and also understands how it evolve, u shld see each and every sentences above as an opinion and also an advice served to many ladies due to our today’s environments So as to help activate their conscious minds

The Title in quote said “don’t rape, don’t get raped”
And the Body of the article is someone’s opinion based on the society we live in today; u shld respect ppls opinion! U don’t jus open ur mouth to say sh*t, u shld read, understand b4 blabbing.

Why are the police installed at the beach u talked about? That’s because ure having bad ppl here and there

Dat was me talking to some female frnd, and dats the same thang I’d tell my daughter, sister and any close FF, to enable em stay conscious and vigilant cos the world has gone nuts with too many beast in it

It’s very bad of u to call someone u don’t knw a serial rapist, u shld understand wher the article was going to b4 jumping into the comment box

As U see me so, I can’t shout but if u want me to shout; just bring ur ears closer

Sorry I don't speak Portuguese. Rapists need to be castrated or jailed for life. Thank you, and have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Voy(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2020
Jakumo:

Sorry I don't speak Portuguese. Rapists need to be castrated or jailed for life. Thank you, and have a good day.
oh sorry, I now understand why u were unable to get the Portuguese written article...tot u once told me ur fam Are Portuguese shocked
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by BigJoe19: 12:00am On Aug 24, 2020
lexander:
I agree with you how a lady dresses shouldn't be a justification for rape but a according to the Nigeria Constitution males can't be raped that's the height of hypocrisy plus the exact same punishment should be given to false accusers
Nigerian constitution now acknowledges male rape.
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by lexander(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2020
BigJoe19:
Nigerian constitution now acknowledges nale rape.
really since when and under what section sub section is it ??
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Superjazz: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Voy:
grin I no be chicken na
Go and mastubate so that your testerone level will become normal.
U are speaking under the influence of high konji that why u are speaking rubbish
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Superjazz: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Authoreety:
Op is so very correct....

U gals should learn to dress the way you want to be addressed...

U dress sexy, u attract unwanted sex..

I stand strongly against rape..But not all mad people wear rags...
U are high on testerone go and mastubate so that u can reason normal
Re: Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ by Voy(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2020
Superjazz:

Go and mastubate so that your testerone level will become normal.
U are speaking under the influence of high konji that why u are speaking rubbish
im only imitating ur father that’s always speaking rubbish under the influence of #ogidida grin u shld read well next time fo’ jump into the comment box

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Were Having Fun With Colorado Hard Drug Until... (video) / [sad] A Pregnant Woman Who Slept With Her Pastor Finally Confessed. (fear Women) / Could This Be A Scam??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.