Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,374 members, 7,978,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why My Wife Became Famous After Death - Pastor Ituah Ighodalo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Wife Became Famous After Death - Pastor Ituah Ighodalo (868 Views)

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Biography | Net Worth, Early Life / Ibidun Ighodalo's Last Fun Moments With Husband Pastor Ituah Ighodalo / #bbnaijareunion: Sometimes I Wish I Wasn't Famous After Big Brother Naija -nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Wife Became Famous After Death - Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by Alcapodetuti: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
In this new video, the Senior Pastor of Trinity House and investment business expert, PASTOR ITUAH IGHODALO speaks on the life and times of his late wife, Lady Ibidunni Ighodalo who died two months ago.

Ibidunni, a former beauty queen died in the early hours of Sunday June 14, year 2020 inside a Portharcourt, Rivers State (Southern Nigeria) hotel while on a business trip in honor of her upscale event management firm, Elizabeth-R.

The cause of death is cardiac arrest and her death at 39 years of age brought gloom across the entire media industry in Nigeria with fans and friends lamenting her sudden death at such a tender age.

In this interview, her husband, a Pastor and Investment expert expressed his feeling for the first time on how she passed away and why he is pushing her foundation to the hilt as a father and widower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laX7n2YHTrw
Re: Why My Wife Became Famous After Death - Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by SimplyAJ(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
the thing pain me sha

(1) (Reply)

Davido Calls Dele Momodu "My Daddy" No Longer "My Boy" / Emotional Moment As Lawyer Kunle Paid A Surprise Visit On His Dad's Birthday / Meet The Richest Black Man In The U.S. Robert F. Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.