Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,441 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification (58364 Views)

FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I / FG Dumps Plastic ID Cards, Goes Fully Digital (read Full Details) / FG Dumps Sales of Presidential Jets As Bidders Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Drizzy5001(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
I.D card wey I don misplace ?? undecided
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Johnson5258: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please try and understand the concept. You don't have to possess the card but the number, so your number which is exclusive to you will always provide your information anywhere.

Also, they're trying to cut cost, people die everyday and also give birth, the card is useless when the citizen is dead, therefore government has to keep paying for it, even if they produce the card some are dead too which government doesn't know about. Please let's try and understand the government sometimes before criticizing them.

It's a good idea to me.

CAPSLOCKED:
LOL. WE'RE DEALING WITH FOOLS AND JOKERS AS GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA.

THE ONES WE APPLIED SIX YEARS AGO... WE NEVER SEE AM COLLECT TILL TODAY.

I DOUBT WE WILL SEE ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY IN OUR LIFETIMES.

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by osilamah77(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
They are still giving SSN card in those develop countries.. Another way to swall the nation treasure... I just hope the gods are still in Nigeria..
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by duality(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
How will they capture the DNA such that even if you are in a car, You can be identified.

They should be clear jare. What are they actually saying

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Johnson5258: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ordinary ATM card cost #1,050. How much do we know the card will cost for the entire Nigerians?

Please continue with that idea in as much as your server is good to supply information at any time and anywhere, that's my take.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Johnson5258: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
They didn't mentioned chip. Since you have NIMC number all is well.

princepee:
Ok ooo, i registered four years ago and am yet to get the card, this digital stuff will probably take ten years to complete....

And I just hope it's not the Antichrist thing... wink
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by kiddkash(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Président Buhari is full of innovations. The amazing policies he kept dishing out daily, has kept this Country going during this pandemic. This is the reason we Igbos see Buhari as a Messiah.

President Buhari, we Igbo's love you.
cry
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Donotread: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
can somebody pls explain
“Even if you are in a car, I will know if you are the one in the car with your DNA, it’s already captured. You are already captured, you cannot run away anymore,” he explained.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Omogoddy: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Another looting plan unveiled
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Bighead9: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
kiddkash:

cry

Hug transformer

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by IMAliyu(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
ikorodureporta:

“Even if you are in a car, I will know if you are the one in the car with your DNA, it’s already captured. You are already captured, you cannot run away anymore,” he explained.

https://thenationonlineng.net/citizens-identification-nigeria-goes-fully-digital-dumps-id-cards/

Why does this quote sound like something straight out of a dystopian novel.

What are they planning that would make someone want to run away in the first place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Bubblewitch: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
princepee:
Ok ooo, i registered four years ago and am yet to get the card, this digital stuff will probably take ten years to complete....

i registered 6years ago, still don't have it
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by lekankolade(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
LOL. WE'RE DEALING WITH FOOLS AND JOKERS AS GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA.

THE ONES WE APPLIED SIX YEARS AGO... WE NEVER SEE AM COLLECT TILL TODAY.

I DOUBT WE WILL SEE ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY IN OUR LIFETIMES.

Who is WE ? , in your lifetime u mean ?, don’t let me dash you 600years of dumbness oo

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by kiddkash(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bighead9:

Hug transformer
kill yourself
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Dearlord(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is a good news and it's advantages are of vast proportion.

A very good idea from the helm of the affair but they are over exaggerating the DNA aspect.

If majority of the citizenry can be captured and the system is well maintained then I concur.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Rapuru14: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Zoological Republic!
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by olumike001(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
princepee:

I registered 2012 and till now I ve not gotten it.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Sheriman(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dem no put Their Regular trade Mark this Time..
FG To
FG Will
FG Would
FG Shall

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
failures follow failures.

they know they can't achieve that shiit, cos before they started self, they have failed already.

talk about failed on arrival.

mumu government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by ikorodureporta: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
foreshore:

Obviously this one is not ok. You need a brain reset
Confirmed Oyakhilomian! Always ready to fyte in defense of their leader cheesy
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Penexpress: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
This people that can dash you another person's name with the ID, with this DNA, the will dash you another man's DNA

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by 12inchess: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
duality:
How will they capture the DNA such that even if you are in a car, You can be identified.

They should be clear jare. What are they actually saying
Brother, na that statement make me weak ooo. Except them get technology wey we no know about. What I think he should have said is that even if youre in your car with cameras we can ide ntify everyone through facial recognition. Hope the system will Sha not go down in country that can't provide nepa.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by theManOfGod(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Another avenue for massive looting. People have not received the plastic ID card since 2014.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
We are just waking up from slumber. Well thank goodness. undecided
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Sheriman(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
What a very useless government in the whole world..
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Kylce042(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
ikorodureporta:

https://thenationonlineng.net/citizens-identification-nigeria-goes-fully-digital-dumps-id-cards/

Well since 2014 i I’m yet to get the permanent plastic card.
How many years ie go come take to get a digital card grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin confusion na ie go kill this government.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Deborah98(f): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Since 2017 I Never still get my card na digital I go get lolzzzzz,nawa ooooh
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by ComeToJesus: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Utopian height.

My PVC has not been given to me despite the follow-ups made.

You are still struggling with analogue. Digital is not beans
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by otokx(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Looks like government magic.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by govomotors: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
princepee:

You dey learn work, we have been waiting for card since 2013.

Instead of them to tell us that the National ID card is a failed project, they are trying to change the music.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Ini Edo Says She Hasn't Been Trying To Bleach, Shares Why She Has Been Depressed / Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.