Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,013 members, 7,942,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) (3707 Views)

SHOCKING: Dubai Police Revealed That Hushpuppi Made Over $400 Million Dollars / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by Buzor16: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....Bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (Terrywaya)
click below to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ5hlipxxuY
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by WandaMaximoff: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
I took my time to know more about Terry Waya these past few days and my deduction is that, dude has his hands dirty in money laundering.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by majamajic(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by Hedonisco: 1:40am On Aug 14, 2020
I actually enjoyed watching this. Watched it patiently till the end, and picked the right lessons. Man must waka well for this life.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by lymelyte(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
I took my time to know more about Terry Waya these past few days and my deduction is that, dude has his hands dirty in money laundering.
true..he was a well known money launderer back in the day. Help the governors(2000-2007)Launder money.. The money ibori and Co stole went through him

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by WandaMaximoff: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2020
lymelyte:
true..he was a well known money launderer back in the day. Help the governors(2000-2007)Launder money.. The money ibori and Co stole went through him

Yeah. Almost every governor with an EFCC case was his friend and partied with him.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by Blackpromise(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2020
Bloggers and controversial news are 5&6.

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by meobizy(f): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2020
To find what there?
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by Authoreety: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chai, na wa o... And he is walking free... Ikegwukwa
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by Nairaoddz: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
angry grin
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by armadeo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

That guy was hot 20years ago.

All the governors and senators were seen with him partying like mad.

He was a standard in ovation magazine that year
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by obo389(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Government patronage too and helps politicians launder funds outside the shore of this country.
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) by Hedonisco: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
armadeo:

That guy was hot 20years ago.

All the governors and senators were seen with him partying like mad.

He was a standard in ovation magazine that year

More like 30something years ago. He's been hot since the mid 80s. He made his fortune and contacts during the military era (he even said it in the interview).

That's why by 2001 (just two years into democracy) he could assemble half of the whole governors and ministers in Nigeria to attend his birthday party in London. He didn't achieve such levels within 2 years prior.

He mentioned that he and Mike Adenuga and Co (Sisi Alakija dem) were parolling with them IBB boys and other Kaduna/Minna military mafia in the 80s/early 90s. The man don tey for the game. Till tomorrow he is chummy with dollar billionaire kingpin Gilbert Chagoury. Awon agba.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? / Father Shot Dead By A Teenage Boy For Sneaking Into His House To See His 14 Year / Nigerian Drug Lord Flouts Prison Rules In UK,Shows Off His £3,000 Rolex(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.