Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,025 members, 7,949,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. (1532 Views)

Summary Of A Man's Role And A Woman's Role In A Relationship. / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by 197(f): 4:35am On Feb 16, 2011
@pweety4me
angry angry

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF_iiX1HepM[/flash]
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Atreides(f): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Atreides
And what about the boyfriend?
The one you gave me,abi?
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by iice(f): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2011
Atreides:

@OP,Same. Except i had to go out to buy fuel tongue tongue. And cook angry angry. So my plans were interrupted twice. Other than that,i had a long day of blissful nothingness.

What i was/am looking forward too. Many days of blissful nothingness wink
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Atreides(f): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2011
iice:

What i was/am looking forward too. Many days of blissful nothingness wink
I'll drink to that!
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by fedilia: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2011
heartbroken
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by kinjiggy: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
Disappointment!
e get this girl i don dey scope since Feb last year, because say i no fit bear her yanga i com bone her and delete her fone no. only 4 her to flash me on Feb 1st this year, na so we come resume again o, this time she cooperate well, we come arrange to dey together 4 the val.
on vals day i take her out, give her beta groove then we com go house. she say she want dance i com play musik dim d light we come dance, from dance we enter romance, smoooching and blo jo. oya open the kpomo make i chop na, she say she no like sexx, y? she say her kpomo go pain her if i chop am, so i tell her no worry i go do am small small e no go pain u. as i carry my pricky near d kpomo she start to shake like person wey get high fever and come dey beg me say make i chop her asss instead. i say tufiakwa how i go leave beta kpomo com dey chop shitt. i come vex sleep leave her. if no be school wey i go i 4 no fit resist the temptation to rape her. na so my val just take end o.
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by koolchicco: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2011
fedilia:

heartbroken

Aww, Sowwy! undecided
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by LordReed(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2011
Atreides:

The one you gave me,abi?

Huh? What happened to Banky tongue wink grin
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Atreides(f): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Huh? What happened to Banky tongue wink grin
Oooh. . Thaat bf. Well he's good. We actually watched the premiere of his new video on bellanaija on Val's day.
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by LordReed(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
Atreides:

Oooh. . Thaat bf. Well he's good. We actually watched the premiere of his new video on bellanaija on Val's day.

LoL! Am jealous! My love roky was no where to be found! embarassed cry cry
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Atreides(f): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
Roky? Hmmmmn. .
Well. .
Roky was busy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wots Ur Take On Dis Pix? / My Girl Is Distracted / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.