Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,189 members, 7,974,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:32 PM

How Does Positive Thinking Really Work? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does Positive Thinking Really Work? (216 Views)

Kojie San Soap Review - Does It Really Work? / Watch This Video Positive Thinking & Positive Energy Come Wit Parckage / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Positive Thinking Really Work? by Fonpeter: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2020
There’s so much talk about positive thinking, but HOW DOES POSITIVE THINKING REALLY WORK??

I mean, it’s not magic, you don’t just believe you’ll be wealthy and then money materializes in front of you. You can’t sit on your hands in believe and expect your dreams to come true or to be happy.

Positive thinking starts a domino effect that ripples into so much more. But you have to understand it.

I’ve found that when this concept or it’s workings are not understood. People tend to apply it wrongly or without depth, and sometimes find themselves right back where they started with no sustainable results.

I’ve come to detailed understanding of positive thinking and how it works to make your life better.

You can listen to me talk about this in detail I’m my latest video on my YouTube channel; LINK IN BIO

I hope this helps someone understand and unlock blessings and happiness

Good morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iot-g4CoQHY
Re: How Does Positive Thinking Really Work? by Fonpeter: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
When life hits you, it can feel like you can’t get back up.

Motivation to get back in the game can come from a variety of sources, sources peculiar to you and your preference:

However, just figuring out what choices we have to seek and draw motivation and inspiration from can be tough as well.

This video shares with you different sources you can get your inspiration or motivation

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9o320tH-g8

(1) (Reply)

Re: Get A Valid Id Fast!!! [national Id][dl][ipp] / GRACE ESTATE & PROPERTY VERIFIERS / Deposed Emir Sanusi Returns To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.