Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,889 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Error Installing Photoshop From A Disk - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Error Installing Photoshop From A Disk (459 Views)

Pls I Need To Learn Photoshop From A Professional, Not Video Tutorials Pls. / Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / 14 Striking Photos That Had No Help From Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error Installing Photoshop From A Disk by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2020
Hello, I am having problem installing photoshop 2019 in my PC (Laptop) from a disk I got from a shop.

The installation gets to a point and shows error

The errors faced are error 183 and 195 when I try to install the software.
I have searched about it on Google and YouTube but its still the same

Please any solution or recommendation?

cc offpoint
Re: Error Installing Photoshop From A Disk by Offpoint: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
NLReposter:
Hello, I am having problem installing photoshop 2019 in my PC (Laptop) from a disk I got from a shop.

The installation gets to a point and shows error

The errors faced are error 183 and 195 when I try to install the software.
I have searched about it on Google and YouTube but its still the same

Please any solution or recommendation?

cc offpoint
From personal experience, it could be either your operation needs updating or the software you got is bad.

Solution 1: locate your windows update option and update the window, when you're done restart your PC and try installing photoshop again.

Solution 2: if solution one didn't work out, get a new photoshop and install.

If you can afford the data to download photoshop online, go to this site "the pirate city dott net* and search for photoshop, download using the direct link option. (write the site correctly, I don't want nairaland bot to ban me that's why I wrote it that way}

Update me if it works out or not
Re: Error Installing Photoshop From A Disk by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Offpoint:

From personal experience, it could be either your operation needs updating or the software you got is bad.

Solution 1: locate your windows update option and update the window, when you're done restart your PC and try installing photoshop again.

Solution 2: if solution one didn't work out, get a new photoshop and install.

If you can afford the data to download photoshop online, go to this site "the pirate city dott net* and search for photoshop, download using the direct link option. (write the site correctly, I don't want nairaland bot to ban me that's why I wrote it that way}

Update me if it works out or not
thanks for your help bro

I figured it out, via youtube

Thanks again
Re: Error Installing Photoshop From A Disk by Offpoint: 6:32am On Aug 17, 2020
NLReposter:
thanks for your help bro

I figured it out, via youtube

Thanks again
You're welcome...

You can share the solution here so others can learn in case there will be future needs.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out!!! Free Logo Design Promo!!!! / Nikon 18-55mm Lens SOLD / See: Amazing Cartoon Picture Of Nnamnso Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.