Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,098 members, 7,970,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:24 AM

A Call To Revolution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call To Revolution (1457 Views)

Don't Be Fooled We Are Get Close To Revolution / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / The Route To Revolution And The Change We Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call To Revolution by ShangoThor(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2011
ROSSIKE, you are free to believe in what you want to believe in, but don't you insult me.

The fact is that there has been waves of attacks over the past few weeks that I have found extremely disturbing.
These attacks have been reported in certain sections and via several sources, in the same week that the Governor of Jos was weeping, the
President was completely silent. Even OBJ has made comments about it and you have the audacity to
question my Patriotic zeal, you think I've got a vested interest in disseminating false propaganda? Seriously,
you continue to spread your false info because it does not fit in with your bias of potraying progress at any
cost, yep I'm sure you are extremely OBJECTIVE, but don't insult me.

BTW, a lot of UNI students post images in the conflict affected areas, as they occur.

ROSSIKE:

ShangoThor said:

Sure, those are disturbing, despicable images. And this happens weekly all over Nigeria according to you?

Who do you think you're fooling with that? I can easily post images of murder victims (including children) from as far afield as America, Mexico, Britain, Italy, South Africa, Spain, Egypt etc etc. Doesn't mean I'll start  wildly EXAGGERATING the situation in these nations or claiming they all ''sit tight and do nothing'' or whatever crap you wrote.

Re: A Call To Revolution by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2011
ShangoThor said:

ROSSIKE, you are free to believe in what you want to believe in, but don't you insult me.

This coming from a person who wrote above that all Nigerians are ''b.astards''. You must be drunk!

The fact is that there has been waves of attacks over the past few weeks that I have found extremely disturbing.

And those waves of attacks in which babies were killed happened all over Nigeria on a weekly basis, right? LIAR.

The fact is if you come here to EXAGGERATE the situation in Nigeria, you WILL have people that will put you in your place.

These attacks have been reported in certain sections and via several sources, in the same week that the Governor of Jos was weeping, the President was completely silent. Even OBJ has made comments about it

The president did what he was supposed to do. He sent in more troops to Jos and ordered the arrest of the culprits. So far nearly 200 have been arrested and interrogated.

and you have the audacity to claim that to question my Patriotic zeal, you think I've got a vested interest in disseminating false propaganda? Seriously, you continue to spread your false info because it does not fit in with your bias of potraying progress at any cost, you are extremely OBJECTIVE, but don't insult me.

BTW, a lot of UNI students post images in the conflict affected areas, as they occur.

Tell us the various ''conflict affected areas'' where babies are killed weekly, (+ evidence) or get lost!
Re: A Call To Revolution by ShangoThor(m): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2011
ROSSIKE, I use language to inspire ACTION. There is nowhere I know of in the world where babies get chopped in the head and does not provoke a nationwide reaction from the masses.

On that note, Go F*U*C*K your mother you encyclopedia regurgitating, progress hyping demented Gibbon.

You love to pick fights, go and tell the peeps of Bauchi and Jos that all the information they have been posting is false.

What a D*I*C*K-Head!

This country needs to be purged and it's people like you that love to conceal and distort the truth that is part of the problem.

ROSSIKE:

ShangoThor said:

This coming from a person who wrote above that all Nigerians are ''b.astards''. You must be drunk!

And those waves of attacks in which babies were killed happened all over Nigeria on a weekly basis, right? LIAR.

The fact is if you come here to EXAGGERATE the situation in Nigeria, you WILL have people that will put you in your place.

The president did what he was supposed to do. He sent in more troops to Jos and ordered the arrest of the culprits. So far nearly 200 have been arrested and interrogated.

Tell us the various ''conflict affected areas'' where babies are killed weekly, (+ evidence) or get lost!

Re: A Call To Revolution by Onlytruth(m): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2011
@ShangoThor

Pls calm down. Though I think you are an old member of nairaland with a new name, I really like your persona, and your message, especially your really intelligent take on geopolitics. So don't derail. Recoil back and refocus on your message; it will land.  cool wink cool
Re: A Call To Revolution by ShangoThor(m): 12:43am On Feb 16, 2011
Hey Onlytruth, the minute we as Africans start being objective is the day we stop CRAWLING and start STROLLING
with dignity and our heads held high.

Onlytruth:

@ShangoThor

Pls calm down. Though I think you are an old member of nairaland with a new name, I really like your persona, and your message, especially your really intelligent take on geopolitics. So don't derail. Recoil back and refocus on your message; it will land.  cool wink cool
Re: A Call To Revolution by Mobinga: 1:50am On Feb 26, 2011
Bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acn 2 : Apga 0 ; Acn Defeats Apga Again In The Heart Of Alaigbo / Breaking News! Another Bomb Blast In Suleja! / True Reason For Gaddafi's Ouster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.