Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,924 members, 7,895,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Girl Who Intentionally Infected Men With H.I.V Confesses And Apologise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Intentionally Infected Men With H.I.V Confesses And Apologise (417 Views)

Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V / Why Are There So Many People With H.i.v In South Africa / A White Man Intentionally Infected Over 600 Black Women With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Intentionally Infected Men With H.I.V Confesses And Apologise by Linadinna: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
A Girl called Harriet Vihenda Akunava has confessed she is HIV positive.

The Girl took to her social media page to tell men who have been having sexual exercise with her to go for h.i.v test.

She said she's been sad for months and intentionally infected various men with the disease.

"It’s time I come clean. She wrote. I was bitter for many months but I can not do this anymore. I am h.iv positive and I have been giving it to men. I'm sorry, forgive me. Go and get tested if you've slept with me."

The Girl is from Kenya.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/08/girl-who-intentionally-infected-men.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Passive Disrespect In Public??? / Strictly For Movie Lovers... Data Secret To Download / Fuckswipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.