Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,752 members, 7,975,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:09 PM

"Ghana Not Mad At Me No More" — Cardi B Tweets As Her Song Tops Ghana Chart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ghana Not Mad At Me No More" — Cardi B Tweets As Her Song Tops Ghana Chart (437 Views)

Chioma Trends On Twitter With Hilarious Tweets As Davido Welcomes Son / Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' / 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Ghana Not Mad At Me No More" — Cardi B Tweets As Her Song Tops Ghana Chart by Ifeanyiwrite: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Cardi B has expressed her happiness just after her latest music 'WAP' topped Ghana track chart.

Cardi B's track which featured Megan Thee Stallion is now the fifth (5th) tune after Stonebwoy's 'Putuu' on Apple Music's chart of the 100 most played songs in Ghana.

Expressing her happiness over that, she said "I think Ghana not mad at me nomoooo".

Through tweet, she announced that she loves Ghana always.

This is coming months after her "failed" meet and greet visit to Ghana the previous year, when some Ghanaian celebrities gathered to meet her, but she did not turn up.

FULL NEWS:
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/GossipRelationshipStoriesAtYourDoor/~3/n6VL5JQfnIA/ghana-not-mad-at-me-no-more-cardi-b.html
Re: "Ghana Not Mad At Me No More" — Cardi B Tweets As Her Song Tops Ghana Chart by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
You belong to Nigeria in Africa Cardijah is your name here.

2 Likes

Re: "Ghana Not Mad At Me No More" — Cardi B Tweets As Her Song Tops Ghana Chart by Celebritytalk: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bobrisky finally revealed the man behind her rich lifestyle on social media..

We believe he is richer than Dangote... shocked shocked shocked

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

Watch Video Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxH0Tc9ePJA

(1) (Reply)

"Every Woman Is A Prostitute" — Star Salma Mumin Affirms / Wife Of The Organizer Miss Nollywood Pageant Mr Bara Welcome A Baby Boy / Nigeria Celebrities Who Look Much Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.