Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,928 members, 7,946,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ondo Poll: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve – Agboola Ajayi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Poll: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve – Agboola Ajayi (184 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Poll: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve – Agboola Ajayi by Ogooluwa651: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
The Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Hon Agboola Ajayi on Friday said the call of the teeming mass of Ondo State stand at the foundation of his aspiration to the office of Governor of Ondo State.

Speaking in Akure on Friday, Agboola said he joined the Zenith Labour Party to put practical effect to the expectations of the people who obviously are not enamored by the options offered by the two major parties.

Agboola who said the party primaries of the two major parties characterized by the victory of subterfuge over and above democratic norms made his throwing his hat into the ring on the more credible Zenith Labour Party platform.

Speaking at a well attended, but COVID 19 compliant event, held at the ZLP State Secreatriat, Agboola said: “It is obvious that the affirmation of incumbent governor as the candidate of the APC coupled with the seeming failure of the PDP to produce a dependable and formidable alternative has dampened the democratic enthusiasm and continue reading........
Source: https://www.earlyreporters.com/i-am-propelled-by-the-call-to-serve-agboola-ajayi/

(1) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Trouble Looms As PDP Group Kicks Against Obaseki’s Fresh Appointment / Equity In Abia Will Foster Peace And Unity / Breaking: President Muhammadu Buhari Receive Comrade Adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.