Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

Abuja Face To Face Raw Cash FX In FCMB - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Face To Face Raw Cash FX In FCMB (503 Views)

Win Big In Fcmb Millionaire Promo Season 6 / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Face To Face Raw Cash FX In FCMB by promondave(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2020
*ABUJA FACE TO FACE RAW CASH FX IN FCMB BANK* RATE 465/5.

PROCEDURE: (NOTE MAXIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE FROM BOTH PARTY)
MOU IS SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES

THE SELLER WILL SEND HIS REP. TO MEET THE BUYER IN BUYERS BANK WHERE THE BUYER MAKES A TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT TO SELLERS ACCOUNT AND PUT PAY NO DEBIT (PND) ON THE AMOUNT WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO THE BANK TO RELEASE THE PAY No DEBIT WHEN DOLLAR IS BROUGHT AND CONFIRMED.

BUYER SCREENSHOT THE PAYMENT DEBIT SLIP As A CONFIRMATION THAT HE HAS PAID AND SENDS IT TO SELLER THROUGH HIS REP. THEN WITHIN 10/20 MINUTES DOLLAR IS BROUGHT IN, BY THE SECOND REP
BOTH SELLER'S REPs WILL WAIT TILL THE DOLLAR IS COUNTED AND CONFIRMED IN THEIR PRESENCE

THEN BUYER RELEASES PAY NO DEBIT. THE CONSULTANTS / FACILITATORS ARE PAID! AND DOLLAR RECEIVED BY BUYER

END OF TRANSACTION!

Re: Abuja Face To Face Raw Cash FX In FCMB by dawnomike(m): 12:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Is 465 your last rate or further negotiable and how much are we looking at?

NB: I am not in Abuja so I will have to travel down

1 Like

Re: Abuja Face To Face Raw Cash FX In FCMB by fullclub: 3:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Perfect
Re: Abuja Face To Face Raw Cash FX In FCMB by promondave(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
dawnomike:

Kindly Call me on 07033840380
Re: Abuja Face To Face Raw Cash FX In FCMB by promondave(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
dawnomike:

Yes The #465 is the Last Rate.
Re: Abuja Face To Face Raw Cash FX In FCMB by promondave(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
dawnomike:

The Amount that you Desired .

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Change My Rand To Naira ? / Get Your Instant P.O.S Within 24hrs With No Stress / Bet9ja Shop Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.