Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,386 members, 7,894,658 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... (629 Views)

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2020
Since Obadiah Mailafia released the bombshell that a governor in the north is a commander of the deadly terror group, Boko Haram, Nigeria has been agog with speculations on who that "special" Governor will be. Who do you think Mailafia may be referring to? Remember, terrorism will end only when we expose the people behind it.
Re: Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by carterguccy(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2020
Hell rufai

If you know, you know!

5 Likes

Re: Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by Dogogo1900: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Since Obadiah Mailafia released the bombshell that a governor in the north is a commander of the deadly terror group, Boko Haram, Nigeria has been agog with speculations on who that "special" Governor will be. Who do you think Mailafia may be referring to? Remember, terrorism will end only when we expose the people behind it.
Re: Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by Dogogo1900: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2020
The governor of Biafra.Hahahaha.
Re: Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by DEROX: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2020
How I wish we have onli e DSS to treat some folks fuckup
Re: Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by yanabasee1(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2020
carterguccy:
Hell rufai

If you know, you know!

Alot of wicked people that I've come to know are always very quiet and don't rant too much. El'rufai might just be a saint after all.....

The real person behind the sponsoring of the sect might not even be a governor.

The army, police and the NIA knows the people involved and they are indirectly settled to not exposed them.

Because I don't see any reason how Nigeria can easily track down Abacha loot all over the world, but can not track down Boko Haram bank details or phone calls or give details about them.

Something is really wrong somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2020
Hellufire

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by unclemaths(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2020
If you are coming out, do it all the way.
Re: Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by BeardedMeat(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2020
Dogogo1900:
The governor of Biafra.Hahahaha.
That sounds like elrufai if you unscramble the words.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by BeardedMeat(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2020
DEROX:
How I wish we have onli e DSS to treat some folks fuckup
Another one spotted!
Re: Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2020
I will wait till this malafiya come and mention the name himself
I refuse to reason like an average nigerian
But if I'm to predict, no doubt Buhari has a hand in BH
Buhari is the main culprit
Re: Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by Marine54(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2020
carterguccy:
Hell rufai

If you know, you know!
you mean the body bag governor � angry grin
Re: Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu / Kalu Visits Kuje, Spends N4.9 M To Light Up Church, Mosque / APC Suffers Another Blow In Ondo State As Akeredolu's Aide Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.