Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,075 members, 7,949,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat (80990 Views)

Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions / OMG!! Cristiano Ronaldo Explodes At Real Madrid Teammates After Real Betis Win / Revealed: Read What Ronaldo Told Real Madrid Teammates After Barca Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by lugo99(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
G.O.A.T, messi is a scape goat, bayern used barca to do ritual
in yoruba- bayern fi barca se 8-2 tu

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by FuckThaMod: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
stayclearofme:

Guy I watch football naturedly ok? I am not one of those that make jest of a club or of a player if they loose or didn't perform well. Yes I am a Barca an Messi fan... Ronald is a very good player, that can not be taken away from him. All players have their off days no exceptions. So please don't drag me into Messi/Ronaldo endless and baseless arguments. The two players don't even know if I exist I watch football ball to enjoy.

Story.. You don humble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Taiwojon(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/lionel-messi-isolates-teammates-barca-defeat-312951/amp?__twitter_impression=true
the beginning of his end of his reign.

the only person that can reign and rule forever is Jesus

run to Jesus while you still can
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by GEEBITE: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
The rabid messi fan and Maradona hater. Now you know he is not a defender and football is a proper team game unlike Basketball. How many goals and assists did he make in that free flowing and pulsating game yesterday.

An assignment for you, consult Google and fish out a game Maradona and Pele were on the pitch and their teams lost by a 6 goal margin.Lets start small argument from that trivia.
eni4real:
Too many Messi haters in here grin

He is not a Defender!!

Anyway, the destruction is good for the whole club!!
It's time for a major overhaul starting from the Defence!!
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
GEEBITE:
The rabid messi fan and Maradona hater. Now you know he is not a defender and football is a proper team game unlike Basketball. How many goals and assists did he make in that free flowing and pulsating game yesterday.

An assignment for you, consult Google and fish out a game Maradona and Pele were on the pitch and their teams lost by a 6 goal margin.Lets start small argument from that trivia.
Go and sleep!
Maradona and Pele are NOBODIES in UCL history!!

They are only relevant every 4 years!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Bellospicy: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Sheun saying to the mods:
We go troll Barca fans finish today

Contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos, payment on delivery available nationwide.

Hello pls I wanna get a laptop. Can you Dm this number 08109296342
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Borbor247: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
This cant be real lol[color=#550000][/color] grin
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Dybala11(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Deborah98:
Eheya one player I have lived to admire and love,like as though I fit marry him,the only G.O.A.T I know,nnam nothing do you.
A big something don do him o, his egungun don jam trailer. Even his goat has been used to do goat pepper soup. grin
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Zenithpeak(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
They will remember last night and wish their club was a night club rather than a football club.
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by stayclearofme: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Story.. You don humble
I bet I am not your mate no need arguing with you.
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Zenithpeak(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
What happened to Barca last night reminds me of what happened in 1944...

First half...... Hiroshima

Second half........ Nagazaki grin
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by spectackpeters(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
One of the goats and not the goats again
dangermouse:
U cant win it all. Dust urself, retrospect, restrategise, and bounce back stronger. Ur still one of the GOAT. No one can take it away from u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by guychidile: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
sometimes it's like that you win some,and lose some
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by mizzreg: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
yanabasee1:
He's never a GOAT but a RAM that was carefully rammed yesterday..
DON'T LEAVE ME!!!! �����
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Dshocker(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
dangermouse:
U cant win it all. Dust urself, retrospect, restrategise, and bounce back stronger. Ur still one of the GOAT. No one can take it away from u.

But they took it away from him yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Odunolumide(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
eni4real:
Too many Messi haters in here grin

He is not a Defender!!

Anyway, the destruction is good for the whole club!!
It's time for a major overhaul starting from the Defence!!

Yes he is not a defender but pls how many did he score?
Abi he is not a striker too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by AustineJohn908(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Messi please don't cry...... The whole team was a mess yesterday......... I promise the mancity will avenged this injustice from bayarn............. Bayern 1 vs mancity 3
You are just deceiving yourself. Man City will lose to Bayern if they face Bayern by nothing less than 4 goals. even Gardiola knows.
That's if they even survive Lyon today.
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Shugargal(f): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
I really feel for you Messi, but despite that you still remain the GOAT. but please just find your way out of this shit Barça management and couching shit. please recover soon we your fans still love you.
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by emmnprince(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Isolation justified!

Hardly you will see a player who will feel good about what transpired at Nou Camp. My guy isn't happy.
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by HundredWays(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Shugargal:
I really feel for you Messi, but despite that you still remain the GOAT. but please just find your way out of this shit Barça management and couching shit. please recover soon we your fans still love you.
wuna don humble bi dat grin

Nonsense and Thomas Müller cool
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by emeijeh(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
IYANGBALI:
vickyrotex never recover from the FA and Bayern loss o. She is even boning everyone now sef. She carry Chelsea matter for head like gele
And na so ghettokid1 carry Messi matter like Gala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cc: fergie001
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by FuckThaMod: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
stayclearofme:

I bet I am not your mate no need arguing with you.
How much you go bet? grin
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Dayodragon: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
He has not seen anything..

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by obonujoker(m): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
GEEBITE:

Lol... He'd run away.. he won't reply you
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by obonujoker(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Odunolumide:

Yes he is not a defender but pls how many did he score?
Abi he is not a striker too

He will tell you Messi is a midfielder grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by earnit1: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
ok
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by obonujoker(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
eni4real:
Go and sleep!
Maradona and Pele are NOBODIES in UCL history!!

They are only relevant every 4 years!!

U have started again... Your lame weak ass goat who couldn't string a pass against Bayern Munich, you won't talk about him... How dare you compare Pele and Maradona to him?? You think Messi will survive playing against the likes of passarella, Baresi, etc??

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by TruthHurts100: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/lionel-messi-isolates-teammates-barca-defeat-312951/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Na hin way nar. Na so team captains dey do.

He should retire as usual nar.

When Cristiano loses, he never isolate himself. You see him encouraging his team mates. That's what a real captain does.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
GEEBITE:
You are a real football buff.Refreshing to read this brilliant submission. How can credits go to one man in a team all the time in success and failures are attributed to team members.
The leader must shoulder both most especially the failings.

Precisely...

Just take a look at Bayern team!!! What makes them extremely dangerous is basically the cohesion of individuals of different skill sets who play fluidly as one!!!

This is what has been lacking in Barcelona and Juventus all season long!!!
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Ayemileto(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
FullBlastLight:

He can't move dt's it!

D local champion!

He has nothing spectacular 2 play outside d Barca team!

It's at junctures like dis dt d world shld begin 2 respect & hail CR7 as d Goatest Goat!

Ever productive & phenomenal anywhere!

Bla bla bla.

He can succeed in other teams as well, just that he hasn't played in any other team yet.

Saying he's a local champion with nothing spectacular to offer despite awards in every competition he has participated in is gross.

From his U-17 days, he has been winning awards in every single competition.

Also, if Ronaldo had gotten what he wanted from Real Madrid, he wouldn't have moved to Juventus.

Just so you know, the club refused to increase his wages and also refused to help him settle his tax fraud case like Barcelona did for Messi.

That's the main reason why he moved.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by megapriest(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
ecolime:
Enough of all these taunts guys. Messi has spoken his mind already. He's not CR7 so lets be gentle on him please.

Just as Ronaldo single handedly qualified Juventus against Lyon... I beg park well, Football na team game. Stop envying the world best.. Crowned till 2021
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
dangermouse:
He had a bad game himself yesterday. He should have been a leader and been with the team after the 8-2 lashing. This is the way he loses for Argentina senior national team and so they have never won a trophy with him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS / Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.