Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,688 members, 7,892,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

My Girl's Pussy Stinks - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Pussy Stinks (11895 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Pussy Stinks by utibills(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
wia are d girls? won't they come out here and defend this??
Re: My Girl's Pussy Stinks by Mistakemaker: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
pinkyng:
If your girl's pussy is not smelling you should see a doctor... Because the pussy has lots of healthy bacteria to help fight harmful ones that find their way in there and the presence of bacteria causes smell...

Too much smell is also an issue though
[url=sugarmate.carrd.co]See This For More Info » Click Here[/url]
»
Don't misinform people..and don't misquote dirt and stinky pusssy you're used to as normal.. Case closed
Re: My Girl's Pussy Stinks by Finnese001: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Don't misinform people..and don't misquote dirt and stinky pusssy you're used to as normal.. Case closed

Abeg tell am oo
Re: My Girl's Pussy Stinks by frankoben(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Finnese001:
I easily get irritated, this girl is one of them Snapchat and Instagram upcoming slay queen, I met her online and we get talking. Last week I invited her over but I was disappointed when we were going doggy, some bad odors filled the entire room gawd, I just managed go two grin rounds and discharged her. Haven't called her ever since then.

WTF angry

I guess wearing facemask/face shield has come to stay as deploying them during situations like this could turn out to be a great option.
Re: My Girl's Pussy Stinks by Aboks(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
frankoben:

I guess wearing facemask/face shield has come to stay as deploying them during situations like this could turn out to be a great option.

Wear face mask dey Bleep woman u go just collapse
Re: My Girl's Pussy Stinks by Starz825(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
BadRadio:
Use face mask and tell her to sanitize her pussy.

shekina !!!
You are a clown... grin grin...why u wan kill me with laff
Re: My Girl's Pussy Stinks by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Starz825:
You are a clown... grin grin...why u wan kill me with laff
cheesy
Re: My Girl's Pussy Stinks by oyinda1599(f): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Westernlove:

Mine was Just "One Round" pere on friday night she arrived and that was all for the whole Weekend. The odour doubled when she was Cumming lol. Imagine she was pleading to me the next day to have more sex with her, In my mind, I was like You and who? "Shey this one no get nose to smell the foul and stinky odour in the room nii" I endured till monday before I drove her away.......
Hmmmm..some girls shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.