Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka (42122 Views)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

we are still saying samething. IG should create a special zone for you guys..

SEE HOW JUST WASTED YOUR TIME ARGUING WITH A CONDEMNED AFONJA CLAIMING EBONYI STATE
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by madridsta007(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:
Everyone is steadily dissociating from Anambra state as a whole.. No one wants anything to do with Anambala cheesy cheesy.. So much problem for a state.. Funny enough they have so much crises BTW themselves, see how Authur Eze and the gov Obiano are fighting dirty and they want others to join them in their show of shame.. For me a different zone should be created for Enugu and Ebonyi, let Abia and Imo have theirs and Anambala should be alone and kill themselves if they wish to

Meanwhile see their Drunkard worthless governor here

According to the newly released NBS Data, they have the lowest unemployment rate in the country.

I do not like their Governor, but I like facts and figures. That’s a proud fact to have as a Governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by flyingpig: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2020
Kenmatt:
I don't know what Umahi was saying here.

Ebonyi as a state has more connotations with Anambra and Enugu than Abia. Though, the state was created from also part of Ebonyi, but majority of the state was out of Enugu which in all we call today, Old Anambra.

But it's unarguable that the elites of the state are from Abia part of creation.

In a nut shell, the key point for his fume, "there is so much money there". This can not be argued, he feels that with so much money flying over the Anambra state atmosphere, his people will be denied justice, there will be pervation of justice against his people.

Ebonyians are the poorest in Igbo land.
You summarised your intelligible post with a very redundant phrase. Some things are better not said.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by AsomughaChuks05: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2020
KASON4NSUKKA:

E shock you? cheesy
I haven't been shocked by any of their attitude since their governor sent a high powered delegation to Anambra to complain that Abakaliki street in Awka should not be renamed! But this is a new low for them. Infact, tilting towards barefaced hatred.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by achierosion(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2020
Firespitter:

The idiot you quoted, is he from Ebonyi?

Besides, the governor gave some valid reasons. There is no point talking down on them.
Don't that headless chickencheesy

Always finding ways to talk down Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Onepeople: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Even when everyone is talking, these ones are still speaking...

These are same people that will be shouting biafra on nairaland but can't stay with another state. Umahi's anger is because there is no IPOB in anambra state.

So the IGP should move Ebonyi as quickly as possible back to umuahia where they are millions of IPOB.

This is not a hard request. IG should grant them that..
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by achierosion(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

Definitely Enugu will soon join and you guys will be on your own alone and kill yourself

Arthur Eze plus your kings against your Drunkard worthless governor
hehehehe the drunkard won't be happy hearing this news.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Awka4chinoidio: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Fogman:

Excuse me, who said fgere are no good roads in Anambra? Please say what you know and not play to the gallery
Ọya drive from onitsha to Awka.. Let us see how the road smiles for u cheesy
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by flyingpig: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Area4Area:
In fact I'm so perplexed by those silly reasons, just hoping he didn't say such nonsense and he sends someone to debunk this.
There is sense in what he said. In Nigeria, justice is bought with money, and Ebonyi man can't get justice in a police zone located among money bags(Anambra state). There is a more chance of equal playing ground under Umuahia Zone. Also, Umuahia is closer to Ebonyi than Anambra state.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Totobulie: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2020
ekesol:
Umahi infact should be commended for understanding the knitty gritty of the the IGP action of transferring Eboyi command to Anambra. Anambra is a Money bag state , Eboyi Indigines cannot survive it. Their people may not get justice because already Nigeria is a colosal state where only Money dictates the just and Anambra is an example. He better remains with Imo and Abia where there are there kits and kins who can atleast reason with them together.
Ebonyi is a Young and Upcomming state we should allow them grow at their own pace.

Udo

Wise One.

Me think Unahi is right. If you have ever been to that state you will understand the importance of money. Every man is a hustler and has enough money to stand and even look for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by flyingpig: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
I haven't been shocked by any of their attitude since their governor sent a high powered delegation to Anambra to complain that Abakaliki street in Awka should not be renamed! But this is a new low for them. Infact, tilting towards barefaced hatred.
if you don't hate ebonyi people why would you re-name a road named after them just because it is starting to become prosperous?

5 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Onepeople: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2020
ERockson:
And these people want Biafra tongue
what do you have against biafra? Brother and sister disagree and settle, disagreement is in different forms what we have in Nigeria unity is irreconcilable differences.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by AsomughaChuks05: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2020
Area4Area:

https://www.nairaland.com/4570978/umahi-condemns-renaming-abakaliki-street

Just imagine coming from a governor and now this, I don't know Umahi's problem with Obiano and good enough Obiano is not the talking type and hardly attends SE governors forum. Umahi should tell us the problem he has with Obiano
It is not an Umahi vs Obiano thing. Ebonyi/Abakaliki people have for long haboured animosity toward Anambra. I don't know why. You hardly see them build houses in Anambra state unlike Enugu, Imo or Abia people. But most of the street urchins, hawkers, and conductors are them. I don't know if they blame Anambra people for their situation but it is totally uncalled for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Mariangeles(f): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

Anambala should stay on their own and carry their problems alone.. To me, Enugu too shouldn't be in that zone, let there be a zone for Enugu/Ebonyi and let Anambala be alone...

Are Enugu and Ebonyi state closely related?
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Drizzy5001(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2020
We don't even need them sef..
Umu abakiliki
Nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Awka4chinoidio: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2020
KASON4NSUKKA:

I am from Enugu state, but the highlighted part is very true of Ebonyi people
Cursed miscreant from erosion ravaged shithole village of igala kingdom of Anambala can never be from Enugu

See your useless incompetent failed governor below

4 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Aghaclem67: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Umahi = Umuahia grin grin grin. He said they are used to poverty.
Awka4chinoidio:
Everyone is steadily dissociating from Anambra state as a whole.. No one wants anything to do with Anambala cheesy cheesy.. So much problem for a state.. Funny enough they have so much crises BTW themselves, see how Authur Eze and the gov Obiano are fighting dirty and they want others to join them in their show of shame.. For me a different zone should be created for Enugu and Ebonyi, let Abia and Imo have theirs and Anambala should be alone and kill themselves if they wish to

Meanwhile see their Drunkard worthless governor here
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by achierosion(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

Chino, your worthless people will be alone as lone wolves.. Soon it will be Enugu/Ebonyi, Abia/imo and a separate zone for your worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala kingdom with all its filthy bad roads

Meanwhile see the number Anambra citizen from igala land below
seconded and thirdedcheesy

The ofe-miri boy is the loose again.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by ogbuefi677(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

ANAMBRA is a corrupt state.. Look at the show of shame between Arthur Eze and Obiano, also there nọ good roads in Anambra.. Anambra should just be on its own alone while another zone be created for Enugu and Ebonyi
Why do you people come online to write your imaginations?
Only perhaps Abuja has a better internal road network in d whole country.
Every tiny village in Anambra is connected to each other by good roads.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by fujirice: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2020
I don’t even understand what I read and the comments didn’t help either.
Can someone explain to me what’s going on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom / Apga Excited, PDP Hopeful, Apc Confused As Inec Concludes Anambra Poll / The Three Abba Kyari And The Confusion Of Personalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.