Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,213 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

My New Gee's Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Gee's Wife (4223 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My First Gee Plus. / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Community wife whor.e
Re: My New Gee's Wife by IfeomaRash(f): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Better don't go and smash what will come and smash your own life

2 Likes

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Edeyoung: 12:08am On Aug 16, 2020
Hamzee69:
Good morning everyone. Lemme quickly narrate this here. There is this newly married couple who recently packed to our neighborhood. They should both be in their early 20's. The husband is a very young, hardworking, handsome, well built, intelligent, rich and God fearing man who is working in Dangote company here in Kogi State. Infact, my parents would tell me to emulate him that he finished school early got an amazing job and married early too. His wife at NJ other hand is extremely beautiful that even I wished I had her as a wife cause she's extremely intelligent, beautiful and God fearing. Infact, she use to preach to almost everyone in the area, dress decent. Only to discover last month that one of the guys in the area is chopping her. I tried to ignore but one gist led to another and guys in the area were talking about how she would kill you with sex that you'd even get tired. That she rides and suck like crazy and how she do send nudes to them, the tattoo she has and where etc. This is someone who came to the neighborhood about three months ago. Recently, she has been giving me the green light and asking me different weird questions. She even stylish collected my phone number too. But her husband is a real Gee and I can't betray him. This days her husband is becoming more friendly especially to the guys chopping his wife. I'm just so confused. He would even take guys out sometimes and refuse to look at any other girl cause he has a wife at home. Yesterday, after the Barça match told us (his area friends) that he would be travelling for at least a week and should take care of his wife in his absence cause he knows we are all friends with her. I don't wanna smash her but trust me it's very hard resisting her. I'm so confused. Your advice would really help. Thanks in advance.

I for call u fool, not to chop banned i go reserve am, i nor know wetin guys see with sex, smash am na me go smash ur wife in d future grin
Re: My New Gee's Wife by ceeceeuwa: 5:14am On Aug 16, 2020
Hamzee69:
Good morning everyone. Lemme quickly narrate this here. There is this newly married couple who recently packed to our neighborhood. They should both be in their early 20's. The husband is a very young, hardworking, handsome, well built, intelligent, rich and God fearing man who is working in Dangote company here in Kogi State. Infact, my parents would tell me to emulate him that he finished school early got an amazing job and married early too. His wife at the other hand is extremely beautiful that even I wished I had her as a wife cause she's extremely intelligent, beautiful and God fearing. Infact, she use to preach to almost everyone in the area, dress decent. Only to discover last month that one of the guys in the area is chopping her. I tried to ignore but one gist led to another and guys in the area were talking about how she would kill you with sex that you'd even get tired. That she rides and suck like crazy and how she do send nudes to them, the tattoo she has and where etc. This is someone who came to the neighborhood about three months ago. Recently, she has been giving me the green light and asking me different weird questions. She even stylish collected my phone number too. But her husband is a real Gee and I can't betray him. This days her husband is becoming more friendly especially to the guys chopping his wife. I'm just so confused. He would even take guys out sometimes and refuse to look at any other girl cause he has a wife at home. Yesterday, after the Barça match told us (his area friends) that he would be travelling for at least a week and should take care of his wife in his absence cause he knows we are all friends with her. I don't wanna smash her but trust me it's very hard resisting her. I'm so confused. Your advice would really help. Thanks in advance.
Them dey harvest una destiny una dey happy.
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Kobicove(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2020
Deffjam:
op where in Kogi?

Obajana most likely
Re: My New Gee's Wife by BareFacedLies(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Hamzee69:
I don dey my dey sha

It's not a good idea to fuçk a married woman who lives in your area
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Hamzee69(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

Them dey harvest una destiny una dey happy.
ahbeg ooo I still dey clean.
I never ever smash person wife and I no wan do am
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2020
Story of Low Lives.

They behave like pigs on heat.

You will see somebody that cannot afford a girlfriend, aiming to sleep with another man's wife.

nah so dem go drag the guy destiny sotee he will come down to their miserable level in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian MEN Are The Most Confused Set Of Men I Have Ever Come Across. / Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY / Why are girls like this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.