Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

Bbnaija Nengi Admits She Had A Butt Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Nengi Admits She Had A Butt Surgery (1596 Views)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nengi Admits She Had A Butt Surgery by damiloladuke: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Nengi has admitted that she had liposuction surgery.

You would recall that upon Nengi’s entrance into the BBNaija house, old photos of her having a considerably smaller backside surfaced and fans accused her of having a butt enhancement surgery.

Nengi has now confirmed those talks during a conversation with Ozo on Friday.

Speaking on the procedure, the former beauty queen said she regrets ‘not blogging about her experience and would consider blogging her next surgical procedure’.

In her words ;

“When I tell people I have had liposuction, they always said I should not be talking about it. The way I look at it there is nothing there at all.

“If I ever had a procedure again I will talk more about it. I even regret not putting it in a blog like the white girls do ’cause’ I had a bombass experience and it came out really nice.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgbPX9bHMtk

Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija Nengi Admits She Had A Butt Surgery by Amotolongbo(f): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2020
Dr Aanu’s client

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Gifts Nicki Minaj All The Coolest Baby Yeezys / Bbnaija Star, Nengi Look To The Premiere Of Coming2america / BURSTED! Fans Attacks Laycon For Posting Indecent Video Of Himself And A Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.