Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,103 members, 7,987,877 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:59 PM

'If You Want Me To Have Beef With You, Pay Me' – Efia Odo Shades Wendy Shay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'If You Want Me To Have Beef With You, Pay Me' – Efia Odo Shades Wendy Shay (439 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'If You Want Me To Have Beef With You, Pay Me' – Efia Odo Shades Wendy Shay by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2020
Popular Ghanaian media personality, Andre Owusu, widely known as Efia Odo has casually sent a warning to self-acclaimed Queen of Ghana music, Wendy Shay over some issues relating to SM Boss, Shatta Wale.

In recent weeks, Efia Odo and Wendy Shay have been throwing jabs on each other indirectly on social media after the later visited Shatta Wale in his house days after Efia Odo had paid Shatta Wale a visit to his house.

Taking to her official Twitter page, Efia Odo, indirectly commenced beef with Wendy Shay claiming that she's now trying to imitate her.

Reacting to Efia Odo’s tweet, Wendy Shay in a tweet explained that whenever she visits Shatta Wale it is strictly business and nothing else. She also hinted at...SEE MORE HERE

Re: 'If You Want Me To Have Beef With You, Pay Me' – Efia Odo Shades Wendy Shay by meobizy(f): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
I don’t even know who they are.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: My Fiancee Is Not 60, She Is 42 – Praise / Wife Of The Organizer Miss Nollywood Pageant Mr Bara Welcome A Baby Boy / Erica And Kiddwayya Tell Biggie F**K You After Narrow Eviction Escape (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.