Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,186 members, 7,943,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Original Pure Honey (wholesale And Retail) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Original Pure Honey (wholesale And Retail) (241 Views)

Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is Exactly How It Looks Like / Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is How It Looks Like (photos & Videos) / Pure Honey Distributor Needed Urgently, Call 08036181265 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Pure Honey (wholesale And Retail) by Chinancy1: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Searching for pure natural honey for both business and personal use? search no further.
We have "raw" or pure honey which has not been heated and processed for pasteurization.The best place to buy natural honey is with us. You might wonder "why pure honey? ". You will derive the best health benefits from local, natural honey. Some of the benefits of consuming honey include allergy relief, increased energy and help with morning sickness or nausea.
We sell in wholesale and retail; 20liters,10liters,5liters1liters and 75cl. to companies and individuals at very affordable prices.
Contact us today for your pure honey which will be delivered to you Nation-wide on 07032373659.
Or chat us up on WhatsApp on 09047634434.

1 Share

Re: Original Pure Honey (wholesale And Retail) by Chinancy1: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Buy original honey.
Re: Original Pure Honey (wholesale And Retail) by capnies: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
I've been seeing your ad for so long on this platform but I sell honey I get mine from Enugu and Benue my fear has been scam and adulteration. How can I get the Honey before paying? And how can you safeguard your money
Re: Original Pure Honey (wholesale And Retail) by Chinancy1: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Pure honey � available for sale
Re: Original Pure Honey (wholesale And Retail) by Chinancy1: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please chart me up on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

I Need Partners/co-founders For My Innovative E-commerce Platform / I Buy Btc At Very Good Rate / Get Your Business Logo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.