Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,763 members, 7,915,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders (20537 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by topboss: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
[s]
Blue3k:

Lol you're such a clown. First it's about wanting Ghana to leave ECOWAS now it's different story. What nuisance was ghana causing that had you begging them to leave ECOWAS. If you have an issue ask your leaders to leave ECOWAS or enforce laws on your books. There's no need to whine because others enforce their laws.
[/s]

Ghanian Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana

https://www.nairaland.com/4887882/conductor-stabs-nigerian-man-dead#73606885

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Blue3k(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
topboss:
[s][/s]

https://www.nairaland.com/4887882/conductor-stabs-nigerian-man-dead#73606885

Lol what a mumu you are. It seems you cant help it. The Ghanaian authorities didnt refuse to investigate or prosecute the case because the victim is Nigerian or perpetrator is Ghanian. If the country is dangerous stop going. You clowns are too foolish. Keep posting random pictures and articles since you have nothing intelligent to say.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
GboyegaD:
We are being ridiculed by every nation. How do they mean illegal entry? Don't they have their ECOWAS passport? Ghana should please be more explicit to make us understand their crime(s).
border is locked. But Nigerians have been entering by road i.e illegal routes. As at june it was 60k by seina to ghana from maza maza. So they have a right to use people do scape goat

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Bighead9: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
even this tribal bigot wey dey chop mama thank you dey talk.

E pain this man well well. I'm an Igbo man, but I'm not jobless like you. I'm from Aba, but I know you are from Imo. I've presently related to the North in search of greener pasture. Cause the East is no longer viable for Business. Don't worry, God go do am for you.

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bighead9:

E pain this man well well. I'm an Igbo man, but I'm not jobless like you. I'm from Aba Oduduwa, but I know you are from Imo. I've presently related to the North in search of greener pasture. Cause the East is no longer viable for Business. Don't worry, God go do am for you.
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Bighead9: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
post=92851588:

Low memory, I thought South Africa xenophobia would've thought you empty brains something, when many of you thought it was just Igbos until we saw the full list, and videos of your kinsmen crying over destructions and looting of their properties, Una done start again

Chai, see painment. Ghanaians are deporting your people, but you are here writing long epistle. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Enwhen(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ghana may not be completely innocent, but there is no smoke without fire.

Nigerians have been staying in Ghana and going about their businesses. Infact, I understand Nigeria sells electricity to Ghana, meaning there is a diplomatic relationship.

My suspicion:

Some people have started owning 96% of Ghana and beating chest to Ghanians. Ghanaians have started reacting before Ghana becomes a no-man's country. Not everyone takes that poo. angry

Not so... All these are because of The borders closure ... Its really affecting them and this is just the beginning for Nigerians in Ghana.... Not until u travel out for once. U won't understand what it is to live abroad..no place like home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by jericco1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by chlowi(f): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
some Nigerians dey fall hand sha ....this one be like slap for face
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Even Ghana embarassed, I weep for my Country
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ghana must go
Nigerians must go
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by realstars: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ghana Should Make Shoe And Call It, 'Nigeria' Must Go.
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Crochet: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Nigerians have been staying in Ghana and going about their businesses. Infact, I understand Nigeria sells electricity to Ghana, meaning there is a diplomatic relationship.

My suspicion:

Some people have started owning 96% of Ghana and beating chest to Ghanians. Ghanaians have started reacting before Ghana becomes a no-man's country. Not everyone takes that poo. angry
bro.. I'm starting to lose the little respect I have for you.. your comments are always full of bias..

like you're been paid by those pot belly politicians to do what you do on nairaland... grow up and stop killing yourself over igbos.. they dont even recognize your existence

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Kirigidi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

My suspicion: Nigeria don't sell electricity to Ghana. They have their own power generating plants, biggest is Akosombo Dam. The countries Nigeria sell electricity to are Niger Republic and Benin Republic.

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by IjebuWarrior: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Of course they're Igbos! I won't be surprised if they start claiming that Ghana is no man's land.

Anywhere you see Okoro pple, there'll be chaos! angry No one wants to associate with them.. everything about them is disgusting, I swear. angry

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Erickymania: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

My suspicion:

Why ur head too correct like this. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by IjebuWarrior: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

bro.. I'm starting to lose the little respect I have for you.. your comments are always full of bias..

like you're been paid by those pot belly politicians to do what you do on nairaland... grow up and stop killing yourself over igbos.. they dont even recognize your existence

Guy, keep ur respect... na truth the guy talk, abeg. angry
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by bizhop01: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
While Nigeria don't even have citizens data
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by mukthar2000(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Just ordinary Ghana, so just becos we close our broader make the to keep doing all this arrogant to Nigeria's in Ghana abiii, by the time we start on them,they would have their self blam.Animals country

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by topboss: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

BECOS U ARE HIM ON A DIFFERENT MONIKER.

NOBODY ANSWER IN TRAVEL SECTION SO U MOE TO FP.
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Kirigidi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

My suspicion:

Nigeria don't sell electricity to Ghana. They have their own power generating plants, biggest is the Akosombo Dam. The countries Nigeria sell electricity to are Niger republic and Benin Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by 35824L: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Na them! They will leave their 5 erosion ravaged states and go to claim other people's lands.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Erickymania: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

My suspicion:

Why your comment come hurt many people like this?
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

angry angry nah truth the guy talk abi?? naso your people talk about SA xenophobic attack on Nigerians not until we found out yorubas are the biggest victims..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by IjebuWarrior: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
post=92851905:

Otondo read the post of the person I quoted

Your claims are full of lies, dude! Simply accept that Okoros are eyesores to our planet, to the world! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Payloader Crashes On Vehicles At Berger, Lagos After Falling Off A Bridge / Bus Burning At Lekki Toll Gate (Photos, Video) / Another Airasia Plane Carrying 153 People Overshoots Runway In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.