Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,902 members, 7,886,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Choir Banned Me For Getting Pregnant — Singer Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Choir Banned Me For Getting Pregnant — Singer Waje (580 Views)

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals / Beverly Naya Vs Singer Waje, Who Rocked The Stylish Corporate Outfit Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Choir Banned Me For Getting Pregnant — Singer Waje by Ifeanyiwrite: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
A popular Nigerian singer, Aituaje Iruobe, who is also called Waje has sadly revealed how she was enpregnanted whilst sitting for the West African Senior School Certificate Examinations.

Waje announced this through a recent live chat with gospel rapper, Bouqui on Instagram.

She said;

I got into a relationship in SS3 and the relationship went from ‘puppy love’ to sexual. At that time, I felt I loved him and that (sex) was the only way I could express my love. At that time, I saw a fine boy who liked me, though we quarreled on several occasions. I didn’t understand the responsibility that came with making decisions like that.”

“I got pregnant and I remembered one afternoon, I was in the bathroom when someone came to my house and told me my pastor wanted to see me. I knew that day, there were two things that would happen ― either I died or I died. Everything in me got drained.”

FULL GIST: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/GossipRelationshipStoriesAtYourDoor/~3/zaOEB9FXJy0/my-choir-banned-me-for-getting-pregnant.html
Re: My Choir Banned Me For Getting Pregnant — Singer Waje by illicit(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
It's ur choice

u chose to be a member of the church, if u didn't get belle now u will be preaching to people and fucking undercover

fake lots

2 Likes

Re: My Choir Banned Me For Getting Pregnant — Singer Waje by brodalikeme(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Before, should they have made you choir mistress for Secretly going to running commentary
Re: My Choir Banned Me For Getting Pregnant — Singer Waje by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
They didn't ban you for getting pregnant
They ban you for giving birth to a baby without a father

1 Like

Re: My Choir Banned Me For Getting Pregnant — Singer Waje by Nbotee(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
They banned U for getting Pregnant without being MARRIED... There is nothing wrong with what dey did.. The choir is a wing of the church and not a social gathering and having an unmarried pregnant sister in the choir will no doubt put both the choir and d pregnant member in the spotlight

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nengi And Laycon Rocking,trikytee Drunk, Nengi & Ozo(video) / Ozo And I Would Have Done Stuff �- Nengi Bbnaija 2020 | Nengi Interview / Lady Goes Crazy As "Wizkidayo" Followed Her On Instagram (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.