Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,639 members, 7,889,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Reloaded: How To Get Mtn Free 500MB And Accumulate Upto 30GB From My Mtnapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reloaded: How To Get Mtn Free 500MB And Accumulate Upto 30GB From My Mtnapp (1121 Views)

Download Mymtn App And Receive Free 500MB Data / Airtel 200 For 400mb And Mtn Free 500mb And Mtn 200naira For 1.5gb / Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reloaded: How To Get Mtn Free 500MB And Accumulate Upto 30GB From My Mtnapp by Skipogist: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
It’s been pass somedays now since this cheat has been reveale, actually I was not available due to some financial reasons. Mtn free 500MB.

let leave that aside, I will share this with you but you guy should also know that mtn give free 500MB to any of
there customers who sign-in or register new to their app called MyMtnApp

Recent way we share you trick on how you can accumulate it to any amount of data you wish, even up to 1 terabyte upwards..
Let begin.

Requirements To Activate Mtn free 500MB
1.Download MyMtnApp from play store on your Mobile or click Here for direct download.

2.Install and open the app, then register by filling in the necessary Informations that is needed to get the log in option.

Remember you must have not use the Sim on myMtnapp before, that is Sim that has not been use on the app before.

3.login and you will be provided with free 500MB which will be displayed at the top of the app has shown in the screenshot below for Sim that have not been granted the mtn free 500MB before

Mtn free 500MB
4.you will be provided with a link to claim the free MB same at the top of the app.

Note:Don’t click on the link yet that is don’t claim the free MB yet follow the next step below .

5:Minimize the app and go to play store,
Download Autocliker app or click Here to download it direct.

7.After successfully download and Installation open the app and enable any of the permission needed, that is grant the app Any of the permission it requested for.

8:Minimize the Autoclicker app and open MyMtnApp
Then place the Auto clicker pointer to the claim MB link click on the play button which the auto clicker app provide and wait for it to auto click it.

Continue reading below ⬇

Source: http://skipogist.com/how-to-get-mtn-free-500mb-and-accumulate-upto-30gb-from-my-mtnapp/

Re: Reloaded: How To Get Mtn Free 500MB And Accumulate Upto 30GB From My Mtnapp by Thebwoy: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Be a good citizen
Don't steal from someone's hard work
Re: Reloaded: How To Get Mtn Free 500MB And Accumulate Upto 30GB From My Mtnapp by Forsageofficial(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
I thought this Don cast??

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 9 3/32gb For Urgent Sale @45k / Tecno Spark 4 For Sell Urgently SOLD SOLD SOLD / Tecno Spark Go 2021 Edition For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.