Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Sales Of Automated Cooking Gas Equipment In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sales Of Automated Cooking Gas Equipment In Nigeria (252 Views)

Automated Cooking Gas Station Installation And Business Analysis / Automated Cooking Gas Station Installation And Business Analysis / FG To Establish Oil And Gas Equipment Machinery Development Institute In Bayesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of Automated Cooking Gas Equipment In Nigeria by Solarexblog2: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
At topex cooking gas company, we sell all equipment for automated cooking gas at affordable price

Dispenser and Tank
Gasket & leading tape
Bolt & nut
Lpg hose 1-5m long
Industrial filling head
1/2 ball valve
1 corken pump
Automatic dispenser pump
1/2 ball valve flange type
1/2 pipe 4mm
Strainer
Bypass valve
Pressure gauge oil
1/2 elbow
Tee junction

We also sell and deliver a complete automated cooking gas as shown below to every states in Nigeria

sales of automated cooking gas equipment in Nigeria
For further enquiry on installation, purchase of equipments, repairs and business plan of both automated and manual cooking gas station, you can contact us on

Re: Sales Of Automated Cooking Gas Equipment In Nigeria by martiscore: 7:07pm On May 04, 2022
thanks for share
Re: Sales Of Automated Cooking Gas Equipment In Nigeria by tweasderd: 7:21pm On May 04, 2022
I purchased gas equipment from Topex Cooking Gas. I have no problem with my gas stove working. My stove has four burners that have been working perfectly for ten years. I also bought the same gas stove for my daughter when she started living away from us. However, I always have trouble when I need to connect the gas pipe of this stove to a fuel source. I bought an excellent 3 8 ball valve that will never allow a gas leak. But I have too little experience with installing this part myself. Can you tell me how to do it properly, so I understand the process? You can PM me if you want. I have no one to turn to, and all the instructions I read cannot properly explain this stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Free Beginner Forex Class.. / How I Earn 0.001 BTC Daily / 6 Apps Or Websites To Easily Make, Save Or Invest Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.