Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:07 PM

Wizkid Apologises To Basketmouth, Cokobar.com And His Uk Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Apologises To Basketmouth, Cokobar.com And His Uk Fans (3079 Views)

Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show / Exclusive Video Interview: Kiss Daniel(@iamkissdaniel) Talks About His Uk Tour / Who Did This To Basketmouth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Apologises To Basketmouth, Cokobar.com And His Uk Fans by tpsolomons: 2:49am On Feb 16, 2011
Fast rising Nigerian act, Wizkid has apologized to his UK fans for not turning up at the ‘Basketmouth Lord Of The Ribs After Party‘ show which took place on Sunday, February 13, 2010.

Wizkid’s failure to meet up for the show was allegedly caused by a delay in his travel documents.

Hours before the show kicked off, the young artiste explained reasons for his absence from the Basketmouth show through the popular video sharing website, YouTube.

‘…due to circumstances beyond my power, i wont be performing. My team and I tried everything possible to get my documents out on time but a lot of things happened…we were unable to get it out. I’m truly sorry, most especially to Baskemouth for every inconvenience I’ve caused him‘, Wizkid explained.

http://beep-me..com/2011/02/wizkids-apologises-to-basketmouth.html
Re: Wizkid Apologises To Basketmouth, Cokobar.com And His Uk Fans by Pweety4me(f): 3:50am On Feb 16, 2011
People will be pissed. . . shocked Basketmouth go use u as suya with his mouth ooo wizzy sorry baby boy u gonna be hot suya!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Toyin Aimakhu And Niyi's Introduction / Breaking News; Tupac Shakur Is ALIVE! / Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.