Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost (1462 Views)

Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted / Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by Erons123: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Man narrates how he had a baby with a ‘ghost’ A South African man identified on Twitter as Pluto has surprisingly revealed how he had a baby with a female ghost he dated for 4 years.

@Pluto_GP_ added that he later found out that his partner was dead after he visited her family to pay her Dowry. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/08/16/man-narrates-how-he-had-a-baby-with-a-ghost/
Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by daniberry: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2020
If you post the story here, what will happen.. ndi. Bloggers.... mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww. angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by Enoch07: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2020
all this "tales by moon light" stories

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by XXXXTENTACION: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Enoch07:
all this "tales by moon light" stories
No be small tales grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by Vyzz: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2020
He tweeted, ”I dated a girl for 4 years, she fell pregnant and gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby, bare in mind I’ve never met her family before. So we decided to take it to the next level, pay damages first and lobola, she took me to her parents place, when we got there I introduced Introduced myself, family started crying non stop, I was very confused as to what was happening. Mo’girl was seated next to me not saying a word Father then told me their child had passed away 6 years ago, they took me to her grave, at the tombstone was the Jacket I bought her, one she wore on our way to her parents, her favorite jacket I needed a wheelchair right away went back home to our nanny we left the baby with, our baby was still there as we left her, she’s turning 2 next month. Can’t believe I had sex with a dead person for 4 years, konje why did I have to meet her parents, wouldn’t have know she was dead, her women on top was flames How do I explain the child when she grows up?, “your mother died 6 years before you were born” 2020 finish me off please akhant I steal have flashbacks of how her parents scream when I told them I was there to pay damages for her dead girl I just made pregnant

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/08/16/man-narrates-how-he-had-a-baby-with-a-ghost/

Things I do for my niggas

Respect to Tina001
Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by Tina001(f): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2020
Vyzz:
He tweeted, ”I dated a girl for 4 years, she fell pregnant and gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby, bare in mind I’ve never met her family before. So we decided to take it to the next level, pay damages first and lobola, she took me to her parents place, when we got there I introduced Introduced myself, family started crying non stop, I was very confused as to what was happening. Mo’girl was seated next to me not saying a word Father then told me their child had passed away 6 years ago, they took me to her grave, at the tombstone was the Jacket I bought her, one she wore on our way to her parents, her favorite jacket I needed a wheelchair right away went back home to our nanny we left the baby with, our baby was still there as we left her, she’s turning 2 next month. Can’t believe I had sex with a dead person for 4 years, konje why did I have to meet her parents, wouldn’t have know she was dead, her women on top was flames How do I explain the child when she grows up?, “your mother died 6 years before you were born” 2020 finish me off please akhant I steal have flashbacks of how her parents scream when I told them I was there to pay damages for her dead girl I just made pregnant

Respect to Tina001

cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by bewla(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2020
b charm
Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by lifenija: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2020
all this just to get views.
plz add fiction next time.rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by moneymaniyke143(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2020
Are you related to Linus MBA or Lia Mohd..

Believe dis den u can believe BUHARI when he said 1 naira is going to be equal to 1 dollars..

Fabricated lies..

sad angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by Passionate888: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Erons123:

Man narrates how he had a baby with a ‘ghost’ A South African man identified on Twitter as Pluto has surprisingly revealed how he had a baby with a female ghost he dated for 4 years.

@Pluto_GP_ added that he later found out that his partner was dead after he visited her family to pay her Dowry. 

post it here
Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by Harry00(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Vyzz:
He tweeted, ”I dated a girl for 4 years, she fell pregnant and gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby, bare in mind I’ve never met her family before. So we decided to take it to the next level, pay damages first and lobola, she took me to her parents place, when we got there I introduced Introduced myself, family started crying non stop, I was very confused as to what was happening. Mo’girl was seated next to me not saying a word Father then told me their child had passed away 6 years ago,no they took me to her grave, at the tombstone was the Jacket I bought her, one she wore on our way to her parents, her favorite jacket I needed a wheelchair right away went back home to our nanny we left the baby with, our baby was still there as we left her, she’s turning 2 next month. Can’t believe I had sex with a dead person for 4 years, konje why did I have to meet her parents, wouldn’t have know she was dead, her women on top was flames How do I explain the child when she grows up?, “your mother died 6 years before you were born” 2020 finish me off please akhant I steal have flashbacks of how her parents scream when I told them I was there to pay damages for her dead girl I just made pregnant

Respect to Tina001
Fake

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by lifenija: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
Passionate888:
post it here
if u can't read go n read the fake news there shut up.
Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by Passionate888: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
lifenija:
if u can't read go n read the fake news there shut up.
fake idiotic blogger

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
you are getting better ... next you will have to take it a notch higher ...
Re: Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost by Oharina(m): 2:34am On Aug 17, 2020
I have watched the movie version of the fiction years back, and this one is just bringing it up again in the year 2020

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Warri Boy Accosting Indians Over Maltreatment Of Nigerians / They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO / Black Cats Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.