Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,164 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike (3214 Views)

"Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon / What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? / Is Lil Kesh’s New Single, “flenjo” A Big Hit Or Another Waste Of Duncan Mighty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by Friendlyjoe: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2020
She is my friend on twitter we do chat often. First time i told her she looks so much like Lil wayne she said she's been getting the same remark all her life that it had become boring to her. She told me that she wants to be known for who she is not a replica of another.

Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by yanabasee1(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2020
It's a photo shop....

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by Friendlyjoe: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
yanabasee1:
It's a photo shop....

No, its not photoshop at all. I've watched her videos

This is her twitter profile pic

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by blazepascal(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
damn.. the resemblance is real

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by pyyxxaro: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
She’s the Tramadol version of Lil’Wayne undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by Friendlyjoe: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:
She’s the Tramadol version of Lil’Wayne undecided

Tramadol kuma? cheesy
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by blesson04(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
since Lil Wayne was born in the prison who knows if his mother had a second child with another prisoner

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Wait shocked its a lie! this is photoshop. But if not, hmm... Lil Wayne gat some questions to answer. Mehnnn... This is .... shocked shocked : shocked
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by Vyzz: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
grin
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by Friendlyjoe: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Brachaa:
Wait shocked its a lie! this is photoshop. But if not, hmm... Lil Wayne gat some questions to answer. Mehnnn... This is .... shocked shocked : shocked

Seriously. I even asked her if she's from the same state as wayne but she said no

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Friendlyjoe:

Seriously. I even asked her if she's from the same state as wayne but she said no

Wow really??

In your dream I guess cheesy
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by Friendlyjoe: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Brachaa:

Wow really??

In your dream I guess cheesy

We follow each other on twitter and insta, we do dm. she's just an average American nothing special abt her
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Friendlyjoe:

We follow each other on twitter and insta, we do dm. she's just an average American nothing special abt her

Ok.

Congratulations on your achievement Sir. tongue
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by victorian(f): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
God always create our individual looks in replica of ten or twenties .
Its not new anymore .

I have seen my replica twice ,one at palmgrove a Muslim lady and the other one an Igbo gurl who is married and lives in Britain.

We all look like , the Muslim gurl and I was just staring at each other with surprise .lol

That day I fear God.

She looks very plain with her hijab but still very pretty with her local husband walking next to her and also looking at me too. I was like wow!

The muslim husband looked at me and looked at her ,then she bowed her head and they both walked to the mosque .

I shock !

I still remember her till date
The one in Britain was one of my past girls, as soon as she was done with training she travelled .

People thought we were twins . :DD

Life is a mystery

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by joviegghead: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Damn!
DNA test no go bad o. The resemblance ehn. I still doubt that it isn't Photoshop.
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by sureteeboy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Friendlyjoe:

What's her Instagram handle
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by zeusdgrt(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
And so?
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by Haywhymido(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
hmm
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by zeusdgrt(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
victorian:
God always create our individual looks in replica of ten or twenties .
Its not new anymore .

I have seen my replica twice ,one at palmgrove a Muslim lady and the other one an Igbo gurl who is married and lives in Britain.

We all look like , the Muslim gurl and I was just staring at each other with surprise .lol

That day I fear God.

She looks very plain with her hijab but still very pretty with her local husband walking next to her and also looking at me too. I was like wow!

The muslim husband looked at me and looked at her ,then she bowed her head and they both walked to the mosque .

I shock !

I still remember her till date
The one in Britain was one of my past girls, as soon as she was done with training she travelled .

People thought we were twins . :DD

Life is a mystery
Hmmmmmmm.....I never see anybody wen be my replica sha
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by yuswrld20(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
twitter handle abeg
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by Friendlyjoe: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2020
sureteeboy:

What's her Instagram handle

yuswrld20:
twitter handle abeg

Her twitter handle is @kcdakidd20
Re: Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:31am On Aug 18, 2020
It's not my mouth they will hear it but something is wrong somewhere undecided I smell a rat

(1) (Reply)

Angela Simmons Shows Off Her Natural Hair / Actress Genevieve Nnaji Is Eternally Single! - Tonto Dike / Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.