Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,198 members, 7,919,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:35 PM

Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) (40823 Views)

Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by akilo1: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obaseki should just start writing his handing over speech.

That is the price he has to pay for being supported by shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition.

Athifku laughing at obaseki grin
oba will soon copy their general overseer to dey look for server after defeat
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by Zahga: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Most of d ppl there don't ave voters card.. Poverty is d cause of this crowd, thats d reason politicians will never provide infrastructures or develop d state... cox wen d ppl becomes stable financially no one will ave d time for all dis shit...
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
drskyfly007:
forget that crowd...I know people that went there just to see if they will share money and to catch a glimpse of Oshomhole(politicians are celebrities in this country)..These guys said they will still vote their mind..if you know you know cheesy

You will not be telling yourself the truth if you think this election will be a work over for Obaseki. In politics of Edo state as at today whether you like or not Oshiohmole is a big factor. I'm sure Obaseki will be regretting why ipob lunatics misled him. Fayose, Atiku, Sheu Sani, Jimi Agbaje, dancing senator of Osun are all examples.if you want to succeed in politics in Nigeria beware of them. FYI.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by Gleampaints(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
I thought they said Edo people no like this man, why crowd plenty like this? Indeed Edo no be Lagos grin grin
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by Rolexjerry(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

That is the price he has to pay for being supported by shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition.

What do u stand to achieve from all these.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by zinodizt: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
I guess church should be able to hold crusade now

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
It is in the hands of Edo people. They alone can decide about their future. undecided
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by Ades1234(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
The game is on, let's wait and see come 19 of sept.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Naija politicians decieving the masses since 1960's

las las whoever wins the election will just enter office and cater for his own pocket undecided while the poor masses continue to wail undecided

¿ cool %
Are they deceiving the masses, or do the masses enjoy being deceived?

The old saying is, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times...
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by Dalby(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
shamhuna:
No be d same crowd go welcome obaseki as well

How, pictures please...
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361537/edo-2020-see-crowd-oshiomhole-campaigns-ize-iyamu-video/
tah!

the godfather welcome by his sycophants

say no to godfatherism

say no to rigging.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
APC all the way
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by SaintLucia: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
cyberghost23:
more of this.
Is Wike the one contesting for governorship?
Obsaeki 4+0
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by Bhol28: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
NA WAH O,Obaseki how market
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by Dalby(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
escohido123:

Dont give urself hypertension.
Obaseki's own campaign is ward to ward campaign not all this ur crowd dat don't have voters card.
On the last day f obaseki's campaign u will be shocked.
In politics u use common sense.

How are you sure they have cards at the ward

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by SaintLucia: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
joelag:
Real crowds from Edo state, and many Bini indigenes.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by SaintLucia: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
jaxxy:
Is Wike running for governor
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by SaintLucia: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
martineverest:
leave them...average Edo people are very smart...they will collect all their money and still vote APC
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by OBA117(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by shegzmartinsduke(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Naija politics is all about choosing between two criminal parties.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Don’t be surprised after the elections
Lockdown will be imposed by the same government because of covid
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
He still has supporters.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by collinsmcmorgan(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Current pic abi na old pic
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by JuwonBobo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Can Obaseki really defeat Godfatherism? See, this is a factor that brought him to power and it's damn obvious he couldn't have won then! PDP is just a No - No!

Anyway let's see what's going to happen come Sept.19

Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
RichBoy247:

Okay. You will see rented votes on election day.
1/10 of that Crowd won't come out on election day. Renting crowd and votes is not a new thing in Nigeria. How do you think they have been winning elections? Do you think anyone in his right senses will go and queue up on election day to waste their vote when politicians always have already casted votes weeks to elections? There's no need voting in a Nigerian elections. It's a waste of franchise.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by boogie2: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Fake crowds.......we know the story

Edo people support obaseki

Only thieves and the likes of kabaka is supporting ize iya mumu

On point.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by W247(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Naija Politicians
Re: Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

everything about Apc you love it ,if they give you one expensive SUV and ask and you to drive from Abuja to Kaduna then the SUV will be yours for free I know you will dare not try it cus you know in your mind that herdsmen will kidnap you on your way going,can you sleep in president village for a week?even your president dont sleep in his village again cus of bandits but whether soap foam or soap no foam person go baff people like you are the problem of this country ,anyway you maybe abokki suffering is kind of hubby for them, they say their sufferings is from allah who am I to dispute them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara / Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs / I Was Afraid Nigeria Might Be Like Somalia, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.