Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,673 members, 7,965,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody (39424 Views)

Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Killer, Rearrested, Back In Police Custody / Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Fantasticcc: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Asgard13:
If it’s not Yoruba land of Ibadan or ogun extended to osun and ekiti ... it can be anywhere else...

It’s normal..

Hide my comments and get pregnant tonight....
grin
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by just2endowed: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Na waoh
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Depressedkidd: 12:26am On Aug 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
so.... the police didnt think it was important to let the people know that there was an escaped serial killer in the community, until the youth got angry?!
Naija nau. Someone whose arrest should've made the news, his face well publicised and consequently his eventually escape. Country is a massive sjithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Roozzaay(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2020
NPF and disgraceful acts are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by kkulaja(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2020
obembet:
Police know about it. They killed the woman. How can u allow criminal to escape? If not plan work

Ordinary raiding nobody dey fit escape Dem no shame cum dey say serial killer escape and killed another innocent soul

They should give reasons why the youths will not prefer to do jungle justice on d killer if dey caught him, rather than hand him over

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Mursz: 1:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Incompetent NPF, Never there when it isn't bribe related.
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by amstamon: 2:16am On Aug 17, 2020
HoldMyHand:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttExBxJN0ZA

guy, you've created a new Monika again for these you act that you don't wanna give up on abi? same video and Pic for the past 8 years claiming you're paralytic with more than 200 Monika abi. God is watching you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by sapientia(m): 4:32am On Aug 17, 2020
To even see suspect for station hard.

How this kind heavy suspect take disappear?
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by nnamdi640: 4:55am On Aug 17, 2020
This Omoluabi is terror
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by saintdevo(m): 5:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Nonsense people, How can a whole serial killer escape from the Police custody.
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Deborah98(f): 6:16am On Aug 17, 2020
This is carelessness and incompetency on the part of the police,it's either someone aided his escape or he did that himself.
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Openbusiness: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Deborah98:
This is carelessness and incompetency on the part of the police,it's either someone aided his escape or he did that himself.
have u ever been inside a police station before? Nothing like carelessness or incompetence. Nobody can escape from police cell if they don't have an accomplice. It is not a case of carelessness or incompetence. It is a case of sabotage. The police command have their way of catching the officers that helped the criminal escape.
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Deborah98(f): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2020
Openbusiness:
have u ever been inside a police station before? Nothing like carelessness or incompetence. Nobody can escape from police cell if they don't have an accomplice. It is not a case of carelessness or incompetence. It is a case of sabotage. The police command have their way of catching the officers that helped the criminal escape.
okay,then they should do the needful in tracking down both the accomplice and the criminal
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by EdiskyHarry: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Jungle justice is the best thing to do in Nigeria
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by mozona(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2020
How did the killers escape without the any police knowing?
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by luluosas(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2020
The police are culpable
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by cyprex: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
so.... the police didnt think it was important to let the people know that there was an escaped serial killer in the community, until the youth got angry?!

That is the most intriguing part of the episode.
The police do not think they owe citizens a duty.
Family of the murdered person should sue the police

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Drizzy5001(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Afonja Amaka!! grin

Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Ogbenisoft28(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2020
dre11:

How can you remind a serial killer in a police custody and a fraudster in a maximum prison I don’t understand.... I’m curious

SOURCE
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by vikiphy89(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hamilton1:
His Real name is Olanike olaniyi Lamotu, Am nt surprise
Hahahaha, o gi ilaya ala
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Ripama: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
The police are mad. Let them tell us how he escaped. Defund the police now.
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Lanre0: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
The murderer is not to be blamed but the Nigeria Police force. We should question the competence of the DPO , Oyo police commissioner, I. G. as well as Nigeria President. Even if the boy is arrested again, he will still be released. The real criminal element is the Police.
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by earnit3: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ye
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Gee64: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Police..not trusted?
Re: Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody by Clothingonline9(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2020
Affordable men clothing click my profile for contact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) / Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.