Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,692 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

2020 WAEC Expo Direct From WAEC Office - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 WAEC Expo Direct From WAEC Office (474 Views)

Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) / Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister / 2023 WAEC Runs Whatsapp Group Link / 2023 Free WAEC Expo - Runz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 WAEC Expo Direct From WAEC Office by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
There alot of scammers and liars on the internet who claim to have access to WAEC expo yet they have nothing to offer you - others will tell you that they can send the answers to you 5 hours before exam only to start sending it when exam has started

I have created this thread so we can rub minds together and see how we can help each other in the 2020 WAEC. I wrote my WAEC exactly 9 years ago... in our time there was this boy that used to come to school with WAEC questions (not past questions but expo) and share for everybody at stipends @ N700 for one subject... if the paper was by 2pm we will see the questions as early as 7am

If it is 8:30 a.m paper, we will see the questions in the night around 10 p.m... I lost his contacts when we left school and I have not seen him since then. I want us to contribute money on nairaland to buy the questions direct from WAEC (objective & theory) - I will be the one to collect the donations

You might ask - "since you are not writing WAEC, you must a scammer?" I am not writing WAEC but I am trying to help my girlfriend who is writing the 2020 WAEC... so I am no scammer and I am not after anybody's money... I am only trying to help my girlfriend that is what I am after

The contributions will be on a subject by subject basis (a day by day thing and not a bulk contribution since you don't know me or trust me). A friend told that WAEC will likely collect N10,000 for each subject

IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE THE ONE TO COLLECT THE CONTRIBUTIONS, IT'S OKAY BY ME... WE CAN PICK ANY OTHER PERSON RANDOMLY TO COLLECT THE DONATIONS. LETS NOT CALL IT EXPO BUT FIXED QUESTIONS (AS IN LIKE FIXED MATCHES); THAT NAME "EXPO" SOUNDS SOMEHOW

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt. Says Schools Are Schedule To Reopen In Batches / Cheapest Spanish Universities / Postutme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.