Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,356 members, 7,923,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:01 AM

Her Boyfriend Gave Her An Ultimatum-to Follow Her Dreams Or Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Gave Her An Ultimatum-to Follow Her Dreams Or Get Married (539 Views)

"They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans / My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Gave Her An Ultimatum-to Follow Her Dreams Or Get Married by Rabbi4real: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Greetings ma,

Please I was directed to you concerning counselling. It’s not actually for me but my friend.

She is a year 3 student and her boyfriend wants to get married to her immediately she has her degree which is next year but then she wants to further her studies abroad but the guy is not in support of it saying he doesn’t want a ghost wife and that if she wants to pursue her dream then she should forget about the relationship. She is confused because she really loves the guy and does not know what to do.

He desperately wants to settle down by next year and wants his woman by his side not getting married to her and then she lives to go and study abroad.He desperately needs a home cuz he says there is so much pressure on him to get married and.....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/16/her-boyfriend-gave-her-an-ultimatum-to-follow-her-dreams-or-get-married/

Re: Her Boyfriend Gave Her An Ultimatum-to Follow Her Dreams Or Get Married by Rabbi4real: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
hmnnn
Re: Her Boyfriend Gave Her An Ultimatum-to Follow Her Dreams Or Get Married by Rabbi4real: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

See The First Post On Nairaland Romance Section / The Masters Bedroom Is Incomplete Without This | Vitafoam Shop / Someone Sees That You Are About To Walk Past Her And Looks The Other Way?[

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.