Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism (16871 Views)

'We Are Sure Of Victory' - Obaseki Says As PDP Rounds Off Campaign / Obaseki: End Godfatherism In Edo With This 2020 Governorship Election / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by slivertongue: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2020
carry go
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by EASYLIFE4US: 6:20am On Aug 17, 2020
The Lord direct your steps
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by oruma19: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2020
weyreypey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/obaseki-rounds-off-campaign-in-edo-north-vows-to-end-godfatherism/
Exactly like Jonathan warned us but we didn't listen, now see the effect of trying to go back to ancient criminals . #obaseki u be man and u must win

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by walozanga(m): 6:35am On Aug 17, 2020
sapientia:
The way Edo people troop out in numbers to welcome baba Osho, it seems they love god fatherism.

Baba Osho sef no get any single shame

Becoming the monster he vowed to extinguish.

Very shameful.

Na money them come for. People buy crowd during campaign
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by Ceegar01: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2020
after fighting with his predecessor he will still fight his successor this politicians they never learn
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by ORILUV(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2020
The man that has benefited from godfatherism is now against it, Obaseki will regret for the rest of his life after September election.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by Ingredient88(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Is that your manifesto ? Is that your second agenda for the good people of Edo?
If that is it bro, your eyes will soon clear ......by 19&20 of September, you will know where you belong!.
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by Ingredient88(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2020
sapientia:
The way Edo people troop out in numbers to welcome baba Osho, it seems they love god fatherism.

Baba Osho sef no get any single shame

Becoming the monster he vowed to extinguish.

Very shameful.

the same godfatherism that brought you to power, you must be joking.
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by topmag2019: 6:49am On Aug 17, 2020
PDP has won Edo Election – Obaseki’s Deputy, Shaibu

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;
SOURCE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEmSlhQi8dA

Hi Guys, Thanks For Watching.
PLEASE, Kindly Click On The link below To SUBSCRIBE. It's Free. �

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-XshXEx5sVn2u-HFKx_nHA?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by larryops(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Its OK to end godfatherism, but I doubt if that is ever possible in Nigeria politics. Obaseki want to end it in Oshiomole, but building one himself. For him to take over the structure of PDP in the state, he is in charge. If you need anything in PDP as its stand you will have to consult him. If you refuse to go by his submission, you re out.
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by Ingredient88(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=walozanga post=92905970]

Na money them come for. People buy crowd during campaign [/quote
I'm always surprised seen people talking like this, anyway I won't blame anybody because you know nothing about politics, I believe PDP is not sharing money or anything too? Omo Ase
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by Ingredient88(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=walozanga post=92905970]

Na money them come for. People buy crowd during campaign [/quote)

I'm always surprised seen people talking like this, anyway I won't blame anybody because you know nothing about politics, I believe PDP is not sharing money or anything too? Omo Ase
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by luluosas(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Are you an Edo electorate?
yerokunphilips:
Only God can save Obaseki ,I pity him ,he does not understand politics and politicians , he was advised wrongly on how to fight godfatherism ,he too took the wrong advice , miscalculated and took the wrong steps .
90% of people he thinks are loyal to him are not they waited with him to share his plans with them before they leave .
He lost touch with the grassroots politicians (they are the most powerful ,they do all the dirty jobs in politics . Olusola Saraki , Bola Tinubu and Adedibu understand this very well ) Do you know it was grassroots politicians that saved Fsshola during is first time in office ?
He decamped too late (He should have known that they will frustrate him out APC with Osho as the chairman )Otom of Benue state was smarter
The masses ( the good people of of EDO )can love him but only the politicians can deliver when it comes to election .
Now the commander in chief of armed forces have declared that the APC candidate MUST win
Now the security arms of the government have had it clear they are against him .
Then who will defend his loyalist ?
Will you be surprised if they impeach him before election ?
Obeseki should approach the court ,to contest the legality of the new house .
My people in Edo my prayers is that God will keep you but always remember NON OF THESE. PEOPLE WORTH DIEING FOR .
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2020
yerokunphilips:
Only God can save Obaseki ,I pity him ,he does not understand politics and politicians , he was advised wrongly on how to fight godfatherism ,he too took the wrong advice , miscalculated and took the wrong steps .
90% of people he thinks are loyal to him are not they waited with him to share his plans with them before they leave .
He lost touch with the grassroots politicians (they are the most powerful ,they do all the dirty jobs in politics . Olusola Saraki , Bola Tinubu and Adedibu understand this very well ) Do you know it was grassroots politicians that saved Fsshola during is first time in office ?
He decamped too late (He should have known that they will frustrate him out APC with Osho as the chairman )Otom of Benue state was smarter
The masses ( the good people of of EDO )can love him but only the politicians can deliver when it comes to election .
Now the commander in chief of armed forces have declared that the APC candidate MUST win
Now the security arms of the government have had it clear they are against him .
My people in Edo my prayers is that God will keep you but always remember NON OF THESE. PEOPLE WORTH DIEING FOR .

SHOVE YOUR OPINION INTO POCKET FAST!!!
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2020
GIDIBANKZ:
May it not END in Tears cry cry for Obaseki

Like for Obaseki
Share for Ize-Iyamu

GO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING MEANINGFUL TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE.

NAIRALAND LIKES WILL NOT FEED YOU.

ERIAKO!!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by Taiwojon(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by Austinosconst: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2020
GOD must surely WIN
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by kolade560: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2020
yerokunphilips:
Brother ,u may be right but I can assure that even if he looses in d field election, they will disqualify ize iyamu in court over irregularities of certificate documents odf the deputy just like in Bayelsa. Mark this!!!!
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by kolade560: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Hotfreezer:
[s][/s]
Go and cry out your eyes, you Igbos have ruined Obaseki.
Edo is not Abia, Edo people don't support traitors.
Treachery, betrayal, wickedness and witchcraft is in the blood of Igbos, Edolites won't support that. Keep the rubbish within your erosion states.
grin
Hotfreezer:
[s][/s]
Go and cry out your eyes, you Igbos have ruined Obaseki.
Edo is not Abia, Edo people don't support traitors.
Treachery, betrayal, wickedness and witchcraft is in the blood of Igbos, Edolites won't support that. Keep the rubbish within your erosion states.
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by kolade560: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2020
StrongandMighty:
what I see on nairaland comment section this days proves that the youths have no future..

they'd rather use their time engaging on baseless arguments that has no relevance outside nairaland..

You're on nairaland shouting edo no be Lagos or edo no be Abia yet you've nothing meaningful to do with your life.
your life is just as miserable as anything. Those cashing out big time on this whole issue have no time ranting on nairaland. But look at you, a lowlife that the inadequacies of this useless good for nothing government is directly hitting on is here on nairaland wasting your data, engaging in a useless argument to prove a point that will add no value to your already miserable life...
it's a big shame!!
no matter how you drag afonja into a matter that has nothing to do with them or you drag ipob into something that they knew nothing about, it doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is collectively a mess and your ranting only ends here on nairaland..

i dont support meaningless arguments though but don't use ur situation to judge, many ppl here are well to do. don't say what u don't know.
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by thugmansion(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2020
It doesn't matter if he loses or not, for his singular act of bravery, he has earned our respect. Stand for something or fall for anything.
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by deeva2: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2020
The river that forgot it source will surely dry off...Godfatherism made you..You given tax collectors billions of naira Jst to buy their favour and removing HOA roof is worse than 'end godfatherism' that u are crying all abt..If i may ask, is godfatherism the cause of Edo underdevelopment, bad roads etc
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by crown08(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2020
StrongandMighty:
what I see on nairaland comment section this days proves that the youths have no future..

they'd rather use their time engaging on baseless arguments that has no relevance outside nairaland..

You're on nairaland shouting edo no be Lagos or edo no be Abia yet you've nothing meaningful to do with your life.
your life is just as miserable as anything. Those cashing out big time on this whole issue have no time ranting on nairaland. But look at you, a lowlife that the inadequacies of this useless good for nothing government is directly hitting on is here on nairaland wasting your data, engaging in a useless argument to prove a point that will add no value to your already miserable life...
it's a big shame!!
no matter how you drag afonja into a matter that has nothing to do with them or you drag ipob into something that they knew nothing about, it doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is collectively a mess and your ranting only ends here on nairaland..

so on point
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by crown08(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Hotfreezer:

You, your siblings and the youths in your family have no future.
kiss the truth
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by weyreypey: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2020
crown08:
kiss the truth
Come have you gotten the phone?
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by crown08(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2020
weyreypey:

Come have you gotten the phone?
which phone?
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by weyreypey: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2020
crown08:
which phone?

crown08:
Hot 5 needed urgently in Ekiti state.

Call/WhatsApp 07062246807 for fast payout.

Ebuka
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by StrongandMighty: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2020
kolade560:

i dont support meaningless arguments though but don't use ur situation to judge, many ppl here are well to do. don't say what u don't know.

you can't see the well to here engaging in baseless aguements, it's mostly lowlifes and those are the people I'm referring to
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by ukeleh: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2020
He came in through God fatherism and want to end the process. What he does in Edo state right now is worst than godfatherism, he sacks who ever is not in his support.
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by rolams(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2020
yerokunphilips:

Pity yourself!
Re: Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

GO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING MEANINGFUL TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE.

NAIRALAND LIKES WILL NOT FEED YOU.

ERIAKO!!!

cheesy my Dogs are feeding well more than you grin

Angry Human.. kill yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Visits Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others, Over Death Of Transport Commissioner / Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy / Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.